CTG CAPITAL ORDERING SUPPORT (PROJECT ADMIN) in Yorktown Heights, New York
Title: CAPITAL ORDERING SUPPORT (PROJECT ADMIN)
Location: US-NY-Yorktown Heights
Job Number: 19202607 Computer Task Group is seeking a Project Administrator to work a long term contract in Yorktown Heights, NY.
Our client is seeking candidates who are detail oriented with good organizational skills to assist in capital ordering tasks. This individual will work with both technical and program team members to understand ordering requirements and process and track those requests accordingly. They should have good communication skills and be familiar with a research type environment. The individual must also have experience working with corporate facilities organizations gathering requirements.
• Job Duty 1 - Obtain vendor quotes and place into an internal procurement system. They will track those orders through completion and monitor purchase orders and invoices
• Job Duty 2 - Receive materials and record and maintain inventory spreadsheets
• Job Duty 3 - Create reports, work with and maintain spreadsheets, perform reconciliation and job tracking tasks
• Job Duty 4 - Interact with multiple teams providing status updates
- Basic Skills, clearances and other elements required, in order of importance, and number of years’ experience, where applicable, in each skill:
Example follows...Customize ALL items below, as necessary:
• Experience with administration, including purchase orders and invoicing
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic and high paced environment
• US citizenship
• Fluent in English
• Other: Position is in Yorktown Heights, New York facility
- Other Skills Desired, Years in each skill, where applicable:
Previous IBM procurement system experience
Experience with Ariba preferred
Please send resumes to Tana.firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Project Management & Administration
- CTG Jobs