UBS Financial Services Senior IT Business Analyst for IT Security in Wroclaw, Poland
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT Security Requirements? Are you able to work in global projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– determine required IT Security business solutions and assist in implementing them
– conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews
– support the Security engineers by describing the requirements and processes involved
– assist in quality control and project management
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
– work closely with business stakeholders responsible for Information Security, as well as various partners within the IT organization
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Credential Management organization, in the User Credentials team. It is a global organization being part of ISE Security. It focuses on designing, integrating and engineering secure and robust solutions in the area of internal user credentials. You will be working for various projects delivering for Credential Management.
– degree in Computer Science, Management or related field or equivalent experience
– minimum 5 years' of business analysis experience, within IT infrastructure and/or IT security
– an industry best practice qualifications (CBAP, IREP or equivalent)
– the ability to translates Stakeholder Requests into Features and Requirements
– an understanding of the software development lifecycle
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– Fluency in multiple security domains (must: Identity and Access Management; desirable: Software Development Security, Security Operations, Security Assessment and Testing, Security Architecture and Engineering)
– passionate about supporting the development of IT Security systems and applications
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT Security capability
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– used to work in an global organization in virtual teams
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 184776BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Senior IT Business Analyst for IT Security
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)