UBS Financial Services IT Project Manager – Data Protection in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you a leader, visionary and multitasker? Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of demand, deliverables and business benefits? We're looking for someone like this to:
– drive IT Security projects in global, remote environment delivering tangible business benefits
– partner and collaborate with experts and stakeholders across the organization
– think strategically, making business cases that hold up over the long term
– drive the delivery of a regionally dispersed project team
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Data Protection Program team in Wroclaw. Our team is a global organization delivering changes to the Data Protection Service and its' products: Data Leakage Prevention, Information Protection and Secure Key Management. Our role is to design, engineer, deploy and maintain global solutions that reduce risks and increase security. We help to protect UBS.
– IT Security domain understanding, ideally Data Protection area, basic understanding of security concepts, such as Data Leakage Prevention, Information Protection, Key Management
– minimum 10 years' hands-on experience in IT projects using SDLC and Agile (various roles accepted) including at least 2 years in IT Security area
– at least 5 years' of experience as IT Project Manager at a global organization, preferably from financial sector
– high coordination, structuring and driving skills of complex projects in global remote environment including proficiency in technical planning, risks and dependencies impact analysis
– experience with stakeholder management and driving outcomes in projects with wide ranging stakeholders
– knowledge of the following products would be a great advantage: Symantec DLP, Microsoft ADRMS, Microsoft Azure Information Protection, Hardware Security Modules
– fluent in English and used to communicate with senior stakeholders
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable in interacting with colleagues at all levels all over the world
– an individual that can drive change by convincing key stakeholders to the proposed solutions
– an expert in building networks and connections
– known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget while maintaining excellent relationship with the customers and program teams
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 185226BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Project Manager – Data Protection
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT), Process, project and program management