CVS Health Senior Marketing Manager in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
At CVS Health, millions of times a day, we are helping people on their path to better health – from advising on prescriptions to helping manage chronic and specialty conditions. Because we are present in so many moments, big and small, we have an active role in shaping the future of healthcare.
In support of our purpose of helping people on the path to better health, the Pharmacy Marketing team continuously innovates and looks for ways to better meet our patients’ needs through value, convenience and care.
What you’ll do:
In partnership with the Marketing Director, you will lead the development and execution of marketing strategies and integrated campaigns for a variety of programs, including Seniors/Medicare Part D, Hispanics, pharmacy marketing email and CRM, and other customer acquisition opportunities.
You will work across several marketing communication channels, including traditional and digital media, and owned assets (signage, email, circular, etc.) to engage consumers when/where it’s most relevant for them and drive awareness and utilization of our retail pharmacy.
You will partner closely with cross-functional teams within Marketing and the Enterprise in order to successfully develop and execute marketing plans. You will also be expected to identify opportunities to better collaborate/integrate with the Front Store and MinuteClinic teams to deliver optimal and relevant consumer experiences.
• 6+ years of marketing or advertising experience with a strong foundation of business
• 6+ years of experience developing integrated marketing campaigns that deliver ROI
• Keen sense of detail and strong organization skills with proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to translate consumer insights into actionable business opportunities
• Ability to get buy-in in short order among key stakeholders in the creative development and review process
• 6+ years of experience sharing back out with leadership and business partners things that are working and things that can be improved
• 6+ years of experience providing strategic creative direction and feedback to creative teams and ultimately delivering projects on time
• Solution-oriented, self-starter, strong collaborator
• Receptive to evolving/changing business needs
• Previous retail marketing experience preferred
• Experience working on integrated media campaigns
• Multicultural marketing experience a plus
• Strong presentation and analytical skills
Bachelor’s Degree required (Marketing or Business)
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
- CVS Health Jobs