CVS Health Senior Advisor - Architecture in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
Sr architect in Digital will leverage cutting edge technologies to lead Enterprise digital architectural initiatives. This position will Lead and own technology assessment including creating assessment criteria, vendor engagements, technical proofs of concept, and research “spikes”.
This role will ensure that capabilities either contribute to a shared platform, or leverage platform components, consistent with the platform technology roadmap. This position will fit if you have below.
· In depth knowledge of Java, Nodejs, Spring boot, Kafka, Redis, GCP, API's, ATG,Oracle e-commerce, related interfaces, and configuration.
· Strong hands-on experience with Nodejs, Spring boot, Kafka, Redis, GCP, API’s, NoSQL & SQL DB.
· Strong hands-on experience with Implementing CI/CD pipelines and DevOps practices
· Expertise in troubleshooting and performance management of Micro services, Kafka
· Expertise in creating architectural & Design patterns using Kafka, Micro services, API
· strong domain expertise on Digital Pharmacy, Caremark & specialty
· Serve as subject matter expert in the area of Rx Management,PBM, Specialty working with business stakeholders architecting use cases relevant to Digital Pharmacy across multiple enterprise systems.
· Collaborate with Design Engineers and technical experts to develop solution during the design phase, enabling the implementation of final solutions.
· Define the product application roadmaps in collaboration with IT and business stakeholders
· Define the architectural roadmaps in collaboration other architects.
· Ensuring the technical integrity, consistency and adherence to architectural standards and principles of the overall solution, including maintaining alignment with the technical roadmap.
· Oversee the implementation of architectural artifacts depicting the solution consisting of all necessary integrations and technical components
· Identify areas where new business processes can be implemented using the native APIs and configurations available as part of the product, thereby minimizing customization
· Document necessary architectural artifacts for the system and ensure any changes are registered in appropriate ecosystem repositories
· Ensure that services interact via well-defined, maintainable, versioned APIs and interfaces
· Ensure that data models are well designed, maintainable, and can be updated without system fault or data loss
6+ years of experience with Java, Micro services, SQL ,ATG, Oracle e-commerce
2+ years of experience with NoSQL data stores,Kafka, Cloud
6+ years of Experience in Java as technical lead
8+ years of Experience in Java is mandatory with Experience in end-to-end solution architecture
Strong Domain expertise in Digital Pharmacy, PBM & Specialty
4+ years of extensive experience in Reporting tools
4+ years of experience with Hadoop/HDFS/Hive/MapReduce
Hands-on experience with Spark, Kafka, Zookeeper or Storm
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field required.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
- CVS Health Jobs