CVS Health Rx Product Development Analyst - Senior in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
If you are passionate about making a difference in the work you do and solving complex problems while we help patients on their path to better health, consider growing your career as a Rx Product Development Analyst - Senior with the CVS Health Pharmacy Growth and Product Development team!
This role will focus primarily on the retail pharmacy business and addressing the $300B+ opportunity of helping patients be adherent to their medications. As a Senior Consultant on the team, you will work with a high-energy team that is motivated by the opportunity to brainstorm, test, analyze, and build the products and services that drive health outcomes for our patients. In addition to developing these exciting new strategies to improve patient adherence, you will help manage the existing suite of patient adherence programs in CVS retail pharmacies, such as optimizing mini-test processes for corporate colleagues.
Your Typical Day Here Could Include:
• Build a business case based on data insights for a potential new service and propose your solution to leadership
• Analyze a patient segment that exhibits problematic behavior and develop recommendations for addressing the issues you discover using analytics
• Collaborate with technology partners and articulate how they could build a new product or strategy that will help CVS Health patients on their path to better health
• Partner with teams from different departments to brainstorm new ideas for improving the CVS patient experience
• Consult with CVS pharmacists to hear about their feedback and suggestions for improving existing patient adherence programs
• Measure the impact of a newly-deployed project that provides a better customer experience for our patients
• Design and execute a mini-test of a new idea to confirm or deny a hypothesis about patient adherence
This Job Might Be For You If:
• You enjoy solving complex problems. If you don’t know how to do something, you ask questions to help get the answer.
• You don’t get frustrated easily when something doesn’t go the way you planned.
• You can take complicated concepts and communicate them effectively to a variety of audiences.
• You write well. You pay attention to the details. You can articulate your thoughts eloquently.
• You enjoy working in teams with a diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. You listen to others’ ideas with an open mind.
• You value innovation. You are comfortable questioning the status quo. You are willing to take calculated risks. You are always looking for new ways to improve existing processes.
• You are eager to step up and tackle new and exciting challenges. You take ownership of your work.
• You are passionate about working to improve the health outcomes of CVS Health patients. You recognize that transformational change in health care doesn’t happen overnight and you are committed to making a difference one step at a time.
• 2+ years of analytics experience
• 2+ years of experience in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• 2+ years conducting analytics using Oracle SQL, Teradata SQL, and/or Tableau
• 3-5 years’ experience in consulting or healthcare industry
• Advanced analytical skills to perform complex analysis for sizing and forecasting using large data sets
• Experience in patient segmentation and predictive modeling to help inform solution development
• Advanced Degree in business or analytics
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
- CVS Health Jobs