CVS Health Director, Transformation Product Development in Woonsocket, Rhode Island
As Director, Transformation Product Development, you will lead a team focused on exploring, identifying, and executing on opportunities to shape the future of pharmacy care to achieve our mission of helping patients on their path to better health through improved outcomes. As a Director, you will work with a high-energy team that is motivated by the opportunity to drive better health outcomes for our patients and realize financial results for CVS Health, particularly focused on:
• Defining the direction of CVS Health’s Enterprise pharmacy business
• Expanding our reach through new models (e.g., Health Hubs) and client partnerships
• Implementing and managing to transparent goals, defined timelines, and measureable KPIs
• Developing and monitoring growth strategy and driving relationship management with accountable business units and external partners
• Coordinating with key stakeholders, capabilities owners and other business units
In order to drive sustained growth for our business in an increasingly competitive environment, this leader will manage a team that will:
• Define, prioritize, and execute against business development opportunities (including various Health Hub and Transformation activities)
• Assess, explore, size, and incubate opportunities to support pharmacy growth (new products, services, initiatives, etc.)
• Develop and execute on a strategy to win in an evolving landscape
• Manage strategic planning processes and partnerships to prioritize and resource against our short and long term goals
• Partner internally and externally on enterprise projects (e.g., with digital, front store, CVS Health PBM and Health Plan clients) requiring a voice from Transformation Product Development
We want to uncover new opportunities to support our patients, develop innovative strategies to drive results and then operationalize these strategies across our enterprise, including the delivery of interventions through our 10,000 pharmacies, 1,000 Minute Clinic locations and other enterprise assets (e.g., CVS Caremark, specialty, Coram). Your work will directly help improve patient health outcomes and directly contribute to the growth of our company. We’re excited for this work – so we look forward to working with somebody who shares our passion and enthusiasm!
This position may sit in either the Woonsocket, RI office or the Wellesley, MA office.
This job might be right for you if:
• You’re a planner and you take satisfaction setting direction and supporting a team to achieve milestones and deliver against goals.
• You’re a leader. And you know that that means more than leading people. You know that it means taking initiative with a project…anticipating the next steps and taking action before asked. You also know the criticality of influencing senior leaders.
• You enjoy solving complex problems. If you don’t know how to do something, you work to find the answers. You don’t get frustrated easily when something doesn’t go the way you planned.
• You can take complicated concepts and communicate them effectively to a variety of audiences. You pay attention to the details but have strategic vision. You can articulate your thoughts eloquently. You have a track record of successfully influencing senior leadership and clients.
• You enjoy working in teams with a diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. You get satisfaction from mentoring junior team members and seeing them succeed. You listen to others’ ideas with an open mind, but are successful at impacting and influencing others.
• You value innovation. You are comfortable questioning the status quo. You are willing to take calculated risks. You are always looking for new ways to improve existing processes.
• You are self-motivated. You are eager to step up and take on new and exciting challenges. You take ownership of your work and your team’s work. You pay attention to the details. You notice that the phrase “You pay attention to the details” was used twice in this job description.
• You are passionate about working to improve the health outcomes of CVS Health patients. You recognize that transformational change in health care doesn’t happen overnight and you are committed to making a difference one step at a time.
• You take charge of your own career growth and development. You have lofty goals and you see how this position will help you get there. You are more than willing to help others get there too.
• You’re interested in tracking how the industry is evolving and like understanding the intricacies of it. You enjoy spending your weekends reading the health section of the paper or listening to healthcare podcasts.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• 5+ years of experience in a role that involves strategic problem solving and/or new product development (e.g. consulting) and/or managing within a business unit.
• 2+ years of experience managing a team
• Master's/Advanced Degree
• 2+ years managing external clients or account executive experience
• Bachelor's Required
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
- CVS Health Jobs