Staff Management | SMX Account Manager in Wintersville, Ohio
Natural Leader. Analytical Problem Solver. Clear Communicator.
Join Staff Management | SMX as our next Account Manager.
In the role of Account Manager, you will be a leader at the center of the action. Critical to maintaining a positive and productive relationship with our client, you will lead our dedicated onsite service team and the associates who make up our daily contingent workforce. Responsible for overall site operations, you will manage annual revenues between $1 million - $5 million, regularly following-up with both end user clients who work with our associates and executive level facility managers to ensure that all strategic goals and objectives are met. As the Account Manager you will apply your outstanding management skills to facility an efficient, safe and productive onsite operation.
Essential Job Functions:
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships. Support positive corporate partnerships through a proven track record of achieving production goals and/or service level agreements.
Interviewing, hiring, orientation, training, scheduling and attendance, shift meeting and safety briefings, promotion and dismissals, achievements and infractions and other general duties as assigned.
Ensuring service team performs all tasks relative to the safety program. Responsible for the development and the implementation of the program.
REPORTING & PAYROLL
Time-keeping, payroll processing, invoicing, risk reporting data, associate performance to ensure short- and long-term goals are reliably met.
Trend analysis, recruiting and financial forecasting to understand trends, optimize efficiency and improve service delivery, accounting seasonal fluctuation occurs.
Lead all recruiting efforts to ensure sufficient, qualified staff levels are consistently met.
· A.A. or equivalent from an accredited two-year college or technical school, or at least one year of related experience.
· Ability to solve complex problems, sometimes involving higher math, to quickly adapt to changes in a fluctuating business environment
· Knowledge of MS Office software: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
· Comfort communicating to various audiences, both orally and in writing
· Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
· Exceptional attention to detail
Connecting people and work for over 30 years, Staff Management’s mission is to help partners drive business growth and remain flexible while responding to increasing demands, variable operational costs and constant change. Specialization in contingent workforce strategy and implementation uniquely positions Staff Management at the crossroads of industry and workforce– allowing a deep understanding and holistic view of the way the world of work works.
TrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and work. We work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions they need to succeed. Publicly traded since 1998 with annual sales of $2.7B, TrueBlue provides a talented workforce of over 840,000 people and partners with 130,000 companies around the world through three segments: PeopleReady, Workforce Management (PeopleManagement) and PeopleScout.
• PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor in the retail, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction, hospitality, and ports & terminals.
• PeopleManagement provides on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management of those contingent staffing services.
• PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced labor service providers.
We see great opportunity to be the leading provider of contingent workforce solutions in North America and the recruitment process outsourcing solution globally. What we do at TrueBlue is simple – we put people to work and change lives every day.
This is an opportunity for you to join the growth and excitement at TrueBlue. We recruit strong talent that has potential to grow beyond the role initially hired and into future organizational leaders.
Staff Management | SMX
- Staff Management | SMX Jobs