Addiction Recovery Systems Pharmacy Technician in Winchester, Virginia
Position Description: :
The primary function of the Pharmacy Technician is to fill all orders processed for the day. The Pharmacy Technician will adhere to the vision and mission of the Company.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers
- Perform functions of computer / data processor
- Maintain Patient Confidentiality
- Cycle Fill
- Daily orders
Be proficient with State Licensure Standards, CARF Standards, 42 CFR and HIPAA standards and Company policies. Qualifications::
License from the Commonwealth of Virginia as a Pharmacy Technician
- An understanding of drug addiction and methadone
- Successful completion of State required background check and required trainings (i.e. CPR and First Aid Training).
- Completion of Human Rights and Behavioral intervention training.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of computers