CTG PROCESS TECHNICIAN II in Wilmington, North Carolina
Title: PROCESS TECHNICIAN II
Job Number: 18213184
Primarily this employee will be on the manufacturing floor in order to interact with operators, technicians, and engineers.
• Moving ware to the next process step
• Organizing ware with like process steps
• FIFO and new wareflow pattern implementation
• Resolution, communication and follow up for ware handing exceptions (i.e., issues, exceptions, rework)
• Train associates on workflow pattern and elevate concerns appropriately
• Independent worker who can set priorities to ensure goals are met
• Ability to identify and solve problems
• Strong data analysis skills
• Individual must be self-directed and pay close attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to multi-task and show flexibility in assignments
• Computer Skills - MS Excel, workflow management systems
• Familiar with manufacturing processes, able to understand downstream impact
• Quality systems awareness (Understanding of product quality)
• Highly motivated and focused
• Ware flow management system experience
• Understanding of LEAN concepts
• Minimum 2 year technical degree is preferred
Manager Must Haves:
• Independent worker
• Comfortable with ambiguity in problem solving
• Must be comfortable in a high paced, highly changing work environment
• Strong people skills, must know how to interact with manufacturing workers in a specific process area and be able to interface with support groups in IT, Engineering, etc.
• Need to be computer savvy with MS Office (Excel primarily, some Access experience is a plus)
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT