Belcan Accounting Analyst in Wilmington, North Carolina
Job Number: 288184
Description: An Accounting Analyst job in Wilmington, North Carolina is currently available through Belcan. To be considered for this role you will have advanced accounting knowledge with five to six years of related work experience this field.
Accounting Analyst job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare/review monthly invoices to the Department of Energy for project expense reimbursements, manage the sub-contractor invoices and payments for the project and manage the labor vouching process required for the Department of Energy project.
• Compile data and create accruals for monthly and annual closings, research/assist in correction of missing labor costs and analyze company Labor and Variable Work Force Labor.
• Ensure compliance required for Department of Energy projects, identify and implement internal control and process improvements as needed and assist in oversight of annual government audits.
• Lead contact for reporting and analysis of monthly results for project labor cost and run Oracle and Tableau Reports for Labor, VWF and T/L detail Run Oracle and Tableau Reports for Labor, VWF and T/L detail.
• Assist employees and sub-contractors with Oracle time vouching and T/L Systems and manage the expense reimbursement accounting for travel and living.
Accounting Analyst Job Requirements and Preferences:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA certification preferred with five to six years related work experience and advanced accounting knowledge.
• Proficient in problem solving and prioritize, advanced Excel skills, detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks under pressure.
• Self-starter with ability to take initiative and work effectively with all levels of employees.
• Excellent project management skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this Accounting Analyst job in Wilmington, North Carolina, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, air-frame, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cyber-security. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scale-able, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Wilmington , NC
Minimum Experience (yrs): 3
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart