Keystone Insurers Group Personal Lines Account Manager in Williamsburg, Virginia
Personal Lines Account Manager (Full and/or Part-time)
Williamsburg Insurance Associates, an award-winning independent insurance agency located in Williamsburg, VA, is looking for experienced personal lines account managers. We are looking for full and part-time positions. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be a key person in an agency that combines remarkable market opportunities with experienced professionals. Work in a supportive environment in which professional development and concerns for one another are fostered. Our carriers include, among others, Erie, National Grange Mutual, Travelers, Nationwide, and Donegal. Among our many accomplishments, we are an Erie Elite Agency, Donegal Group Signature Agency, and Donegal Agency of Distinction. We need you as a key person to help us to continue our success and build upon it.
- Extensive knowledge of personal insurance
- Experience and expertise in operating in an electronic environment, including knowledge of TAM, helpful
- Time management, organizational and verbal and written communication skills necessary
- Must be able to build and develop relationships with clients and staff
A high degree of self-motivation and self-direction Duties
Support Producers’ sales efforts by developing complete submissions on new and renewal business and obtain quotes in conjunction with agency marketing procedures
- Perform an annual review of renewal policies for proper coverage, incorporating information obtained from the client and/or Producer
- Maintain client files and ensure proper documentation by processing all policies, endorsement changes, documentation, activities, etc., according to agency procedures, and within agency timelines
- Respond to client inquiries, incoming e-mail, mail, and company requests in accordance with agency guidelines
- Review all items to be processed, to ensure items were received as ordered.
- Participate in courses for insurance/sales skills. Maintain current knowledge of underwriting requirements of carriers. Keep current with industry trends by reading appropriate journals and company bulletins.