AllOne Health, Inc. Nurse Specialist - Clinic Review I in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
Health Care Professionals
Over 40 years ago we created an industry, and now we’re transforming it. We are hiring for Attitude, Energy and Integrity.
*Maximize Your Potential: * AllOne Health Resources is a leader in workplace health and productivity. We help employees in global organizations operate at full capacity by coordinating medical and behavioral services while helping employers manage escalating healthcare costs. We believe that the productivity and performance of companies are directly linked to the health and well-being of their employees.
We are currently seeking a full-time Nurse reviewer for our National Occupational Health program. The hours for this position are 8am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday.
In this position you will be responsible for utilizing your nursing knowledge and judgment in reviewing all client employee examinations, testing and questionnaires, in consultation with Occupational Health Physicians, to determine ability to perform essential job functions.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & DUTIES:
- Provide professional nursing review of occupational records for client employee medical surveillance, DOT, Hazmat exams, and return to duty exams.
- Interface with occupational health physicians for medical clearance.
- Work as customer service account representative for national occupational health clients.
- Review Pulmonary Function test and audiometric hearing exam.
- Document exams, laboratory and other occupational testing in database.
- Perform telephonic early intervention for client employees when an injury/illness occurs on the job.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree or Equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred but not required
- Active RN or LPN License
- Certification in Occupational Health is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years nursing experience RN or LPN required
- Occupational Health Nursing a plus
- The ability and capacity to organize, prioritize and multitask is essential.
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel Outlook and Internet Explorer as well as the ability to learn new software applications.
- Good customer, telephonic and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement program
- Paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Company paid Life and Disability insurance programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
AllOne Health is an AA/EO employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Posted: January 16, 2019