BenefitMall Payroll Operations Supervisor in West Palm Beach, Florida
Payroll Operations Supervisor - West Palm Beach, FL
BenefitMall is a national provider of employee benefits, payroll, HR and employer services. Working with a network of more than 20,000 Trusted Advisors, we enable small and medium sized businesses easy access to affordable quality workforce solutions including employee benefits, payroll, compliance, and HR Solutions. Our employees enjoy an inclusive company culture that helps them exceed their income by providing career growth opportunities while maximizing their talents and contributions to the organization. We also offer standard medical, dental, and vision benefits along with a casual work environment, tuition reimbursement and pet insurance.
Part of our team, you will be responsible for team’s effectiveness in the support and communications to clients regarding product usage, payroll issues, and ongoing projects that relate to client relationships and overall satisfaction and client retention. Supports and communicates Operations Core Strategies of Team, Revenue, Client Service, and Efficiency along with team initiatives.
- Monitors and participates in daily activities involving follow-up, taking escalated client calls, emails and works to resolve open issues. Escalates or seeks assistance from the manager for resolution of elevated or very complex client issues
- Evaluates staff weekly through the use of programs in place and meets with the staff monthly via individual one on one’s to discuss progress and future goals
- Shows leadership in adopting policies/procedure changes and effectively communicating them to the staff
- Responsible for ongoing training and mentoring of staff
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal and diagram form
- Ability to effectively present ideas, facilitate group decision making process or negotiate with internal and/or external customers
- Technical skills including creating/maintaining spreadsheets, learning new systems, and interacting with various databases
- Demonstrated working knowledge of payroll and its applications and the Payroll industry
- CPP/FPC certification preferred
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Bachelors’ degree and a minimum of 3 years of prior job related experience OR high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and a minimum of 5 years of prior job related experience
We are an EOE F/M/D/V
BenefitMall provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Tracking Code: 3392-194
Job Location: West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular