AIDS Healthcare Foundation Assistant Store Manager in West Hollywood, California
AMAZING INDIVIDUALS WORKING FOR POSITIVE PEOPLE at AIDS Healthcare Foundation!
Does the idea of doing something that really makes a difference in people’s lives while being well-compensated intrigue you? Are you looking to work for an organization that encourages growth and success from each and every one of its employees?
If so, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the place for you!
Founded in 1987, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. Our mission is to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
AHF’s core values are:
• Value Employees
• Respect for Diversity
• Fight for What’s Right
STILL INTERESTED? Please continue!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the stores.
• Responsible for operating retail store within budgeted expenses guidelines; Responsible for assisting the store manager in achieving net contribution goals.
• Responsible for the store opening and closing on time.
• Ensures that Daily Cash Statement Sheets are prepared and faxed to the main office; Ensures that cash receipts are accurate.
• Ensures that daily receipts and cash are deposited into the on-site safe; Reports any discrepancies to the Group Store Manager; Ensures that no unauthorized staff members handle the safe or safe contents.
• Ensures compliance of employees with established security, sales, personnel and recordkeeping procedures and practices.
• Ensures that all employees are trained on all AHF and OTC policies and procedures; Trains employees as needed.
• Plans and prepares work schedules and assigns employees and volunteers to specific duties. Ensures that store has sufficient coverage and covers for employees as needed.
• Assists with the layout of merchandise racks and displays in coordination with the group store manager, and visual display coordinator; Coordinates sales promotion activities and prepares, or directs employees preparing merchandise displays.
• Formulates pricing policies on merchandise according to requirements for profitability of store operations; Inspects merchandise to ensure items are correctly priced and displayed in accordance with OTC policy; Sorts, tags, and prices merchandise and puts merchandise onto the sales floor as needed.
• Orders merchandise or prepares requisitions to replenish merchandise on hand.
• Responsible for the general upkeep, appearance and necessary maintenance of the store; Ensures that racks are neat and orderly, all merchandise is tagged, stray hangers are pulled off racks; displays are neatly arranged; fitting rooms are clean; waste receptacles are empty; restrooms are clean; and the back and front of store is clean.
• Resolves customer complaints and forwards unresolved complaints to the Group Store Manager; Ensures that all employees provide excellent customer service by greeting customers and providing assistance with questions regarding store operations, merchandise location and pricing.
• Assists in keeping the facility safe and secure; Reports any problems, accidents, unsafe conditions or equipment trouble immediately to the Group Store Manager and works in collaboration with manager to resolve issues.
• Ensures that employees comply with all AIDS Healthcare Foundation time card procedures.
• Knows, understands and complies with all Out of the Closet and AIDS Healthcare Foundation policies and procedures.
Participation in AHF Meetings/Committees
Attends OTC Staff Meetings as assigned.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with AHF’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Req No: 2018-8878
External Company URL: www.aidshealth.org