Capgemini Product Test Engineer - Senior Associate II in West Chester, Pennsylvania
We are looking for a “Product Test Engineer.”
This person will determine our testing strategy for a given release, develop/run our manual test, and run our regression test bed. This individual would be expected to automate test cases when it is possible via Junit and/or Cucumber.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com at http://www.capgemini.com/ . People matter, results count.
· Builds effective relationships with the project’s business lead ensuring a collaborative environment is established.
· Applies elicitation techniques, utilizes various modeling techniques such as process modeling, data modeling, system modeling, example mapping, to gather information at the right level of detail and scope to represent all of the stakeholder’s needs, and the ability to ask questions that lead to a succinct understanding of the business.
· Supports and leads analysis, design and preparation of application/system specifications for information systems solutions which address business needs and methods for testing and installing them.
· Organizes, optimizes and sustains ATTD and project artifacts that define product baseline.
· Authors the project’s Test Strategy, as warranted, during the project’s planning phase or Sprint 0 and leads design and implementation of a detailed systems test plan to ensure an accurate and effective product. Applies Risk assessment methods to identify risk, probability, impact, and mitigate approaches.
· Ensures the test approach, for every functional requirement/story, is captured in the Feature Files or inGiven, When, Then format .
· Challenges the team to automate testing at the lowest possible level ( unit, integration, or End-to-End).
· Collaborates with the team to develop and execute manual End-to-End test cases , and exploratory tests following the Test Case standards.
· Supports Developers & Automation Engineers scripting the automated tests at ALL levels of the “test pyramid” (i.e. – Unit, Integration, and End-to-End system tests); may participate in the automated test code reviews.
· Leverages current the tool(s) and technique(s) used to automate acceptance tests and link them to requirements key controls (E. g – Cucumber) .
· Assists the Developers & Automation Engineers identifying and/or provisioning system test data using homegrown tools or vendor products.
· Conducts research on emerging technologies, tools & techniques to efficiently certify software systems. Participates in initiatives to deepen Shift Left maturity across their division
· Trains and mentors other team members. Sustains an ongoing investment in business acumen and product domain knowledge to ensure business needs are met for your project.
· Optimizes Gold regression test suite, identifies opportunities and defines a strategy to automate existing manual test cases; Works with other teams to optimize testing across products.
Organization: INVENT PEOPLE
Title: Product Test Engineer - Senior Associate II
Location: PA-West Chester
Requisition ID: 045715
- Capgemini Jobs