UBS Financial Services ConsultWorks Platform Business Analyst in Weehawken, New Jersey
Do you have a passion for excellence and success? Do you thrive on working with high profile corporations? Do you have the ability to ensure projects are aligned with strategies & prioritized appropriately? Do you enjoy the fast-paced action of implementing new business initiatives and driving the digital transformation of a 150+ year old organization?
We're looking for someone with these qualities who can:
• Research, prioritize, and document end-user needs in business requirements documents
• Interface with the service group to analyze and solve escalated platform issues
• Participate in status meetings with IT to review development issues and progress. Provide regular updates on progress and issues
• Be an active participant in the QA cycle and contribute towards business decisions on priority and resolution
• Perform user acceptance testing for maintenance and change releases
• Participate in Field delivery & support (including communications and training)
• Draft business check-out plans.
• Perform business checkouts and validate changes and regular functional health for field platform.
• Respond to business escalation and queries received from the field
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The Digital Field Experience team is responsible for working with business and technology partners to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of how FAs best meet clients' needs. The team is responsible for all FA experience centered platforms including the advisor workstation (ConsultWorks), CRM, financial planning, portfolio management reports, investment proposal tools, and advisor marketing platforms.
• The ability to formulate best practices in the definition, planning, execution and sign-off of business user acceptance of programs.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Strong communication skills, ability to interface with senior business managers
• Strong leadership, relationship management, influencing skills, and decision making
• Experience in the financial services industry, with proven knowledge of the financial markets and regulatory environment as well as demonstrated business process re-engineering
• A team-player, enthusiastic and positive, polished, poised and professional
• Highly adept with technology and are comfortable learning, using and teaching technical concepts
• Self-motivated and able to work with a high degree of autonomy with setting priorities and managing deadlines
• Adept at identifying business and client needs, and determining the right solution to meet those needs
• Curious and always interested to learn more about new digital capabilities being delivered within and beyond the financial services industry
• Adaptive and cool under pressure when the going gets tough
• A collaborative partner who knows how to get things done
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 185542BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: ConsultWorks Platform Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New Jersey
Function Category: Digital, Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development