CVS Health Part-Time Flex General Warehouse Distribution in Waverly, New York
• Ability to flex from part-time to work 40 hours as required to ensure that all stores are serviced according to the daily work schedule.
• Ability to work within an engaged team environment.
• Cross train in and perform receiving, stocking, piece pick, case pick and loading functions.
• Perform general housekeeping to keep work areas clean
• Adhere to established federal/state/company safety procedures as well as company policies and procedures.
• Ensure personal and facility compliance with company requirements as it relates to PSE, Hazmat, HIPAA and all other required compliance items.
• Perform other duties as requested by department group leader and or supervisor/manager.
Assist in housekeeping within the facility.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Physical Demands: This position has the following lifting requirements:
• Frequently lift 20-45 pounds
• Occasionally lift greater than 45-75 pounds
• Frequent bending, reaching and stooping
• Constant standing, walking and pulling
Warehouse environment, which includes rolling equipment and conveyors. Seasonal temperature change.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Basic understanding of English (read, write and understand)
• Ability to read, write and count accurately
• Good written and verbal communication skills
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
- CVS Health Jobs