Manpower Group Strategic Account Manager - Rigid Packaging - Remote in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
BOSTIK is hiring! We are currently looking for a Strategic Account Manager - Rigid Packaging.
The Strategic Account Manager will manage existing large and complex accounts in order to drive long term profitable growth by maintaining or growing share of wallet.
We seek people who want to be part of a growing, world-class organization. We also offer comprehensive benefits effective DAY 1! "Stick" with us!
· Manage existing large and complex accounts in order to drive long term profitable growth by maintaining or growing share of wallet.
· As part of the commercial organization, drive revenue and margin growth for new and existing customers.
· Identify industry leaders and emerging players that will win in their industry to target and grow.
Prominent Responsibilities -
· Expand depth/breadth in strategic regional accounts
· Orchestrate across functions / geographies for global accounts critical to division
· Build an annual plan that aligns the market segment strategy with territory objectives.
· Able to speak the "language of the market" and bring additional insight to the customer's business.
· Grow sales in accounts by mapping customer applications, identifying decision makers, developing relationships, and initiating projects.
· Adept at presenting to large groups that delivers a concise and clear message to the audience.
· Effectively plan customer interactions through agendas, establishing clear objectives, and goal setting.
· Ability to conduct technical audits at manufacturing facilities
· Follow a regimented sales process. Adept at gaining commitments at each stage of the buying process by identifying win scenarios.
· Practice safe work habits in accordance with OSHA, EPA guidelines and Bostik specific EHS expectations.
Prominent Capabilities -
· Account Development
· High level & cross functional engagements within organization utilizing Strategic Selling and Large Account Management Process.
· Complex solution development & positioning.
· Identify and anticipate potential objections to our offer and overcome them.
· Identify the key value drivers of our offering to the customer and work with PLM to capture maximum price.
· Track and report account activity, build and manage a sales funnel within SF.com.
· Use sales tools such as ShowPad, Marketo, Pro's, eLearning - Communication agility
· Present the value of the entire product portfolio offering to prospects
· Understanding the value of a Strong Team Selling approach.
Grow our business by creating value in an evolving and competitive marketplace by being an indispensable resource to our customers.
· Accountable to deliver budget for revenue, MVC, and MVC% for assigned territory.
· Build and execute an annual territory plan that ensures alignment with business strategy.
· Responsible for YOY growth in sales from new accounts by X% as determined by market segment.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or Science related field or equivalent experience.
· 10+ years of commercial roles including sales experience calling on large, complex accounts in the Packaging accounts.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with a strong understanding of various communication methods and proper situational use.
· Must possess a positive, "can do" attitude with an assertive engagement mentality.
· Excellent personal and interpersonal working skills.
· Excellent networker.
· Demonstrates proactive thinking and strong problem solving skills.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Lotus Notes, Word, PowerPoint, web-site navigation and CRM software.
· Ability to travel up to 80% of the time (tradeshows and potential customer visits)
About Bostik- Smart Adhesives
With our eyes on the future, Bostik is driven to develop smart adhesives - enabling us to anticipate needs, create value, and shape new capabilities. We are not the right place for everyone. We ARE right for those who work collaboratively to think and act boldly beyond today. Put your potential to work to increase our collective expertise, powered by a spirit of innovation.
As one of the largest adhesive and sealant companies in the world, Bostik designs, manufactures, and markets bonding solutions within a variety of Global Business Units: Industrial Adhesives (Converting, Assembly, Packaging, Transportation, Flexible Packaging and Industrial Laminations); Consumer and Construction (Flooring Installation Systems, Construction Sealants and Adhesives); and Nonwovens (Disposable Hygiene).
Bostik is well positioned as part of Arkema's High Performance Materials segment. A global chemical company and France's leading chemicals producer, Arkema is building the future of the chemical industry every day.
Make a difference with Bostik. Build a career with purpose. Experience the impact powerful bonds can make - at a place where you can feel at home.
Compliance: Bostik is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer: The above information had been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
- Manpower Group Jobs