John Deere Waterloo Works Foundry Skilled: Electrical Machine Maintenance in Waterloo Works, Iowa
FOUNDRY ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE
- Acceptable Journeyman’s card in Electrical Maintenance and/or equivalent Military education/experience OR
- AAS Degree in Electrical/Electronics Technology or related field and minimum 4 years related industrial experience
- Experience with troubleshooting and repairing PLC or CNC controllers, A.C./D.C. motors, variable speed drives, servo systems, NEC, low, medium and high voltage switch gear, relay ladder logic, oscilloscopes, computer programming, OSHA, PMs, etc.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, ability to deal with multiple activities, requests, and emergencies
- Mechanical knowledge Please note: You must have a high school diploma or GED to apply. Proof is required.
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Continue