MasterCard Manager, Account Management, Mastercard Direct Services in Waterloo, Belgium
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Account Management, Mastercard Direct Services
MasterCard Direct Services (MCDS) is a dynamic Pan European B2B sales unit centrally located in Waterloo, Belgium, reporting into the Market Development Group Executive. The MCDS model is fast growth, delivered through efficient and effective remote account development and management. We operate across Europe, focusing on medium / small and remote customers and prospects, both as account managers and business developers.
• Are you looking to develop your business and sales skills at a global technology company / payments industry leader?
• Do you have a strong sales mindset and can-do attitude; an ability to identify customer needs and create solutions to meet them?
• Would you enjoy the opportunity to be an individual sales contributor in a high growth organization?
• We are looking for high achievers who embody excellent business judgment, leadership, and fintech savviness to join our team.
As a MCDS sales lead, you will convert qualified leads for the business, working closely with account teams in local markets, while partnering internally with different supportive business organizations.
Role – Account manager, MasterCard Direct Services
• Develops and grows business with Mastercard partners in the assigned geography
• Drives creation and closure of early-stage business opportunities
• Generates and maintains a significant qualified lead and sales pipeline
• Manages day-to-day work & establishes effective communication and relationship with senior decision makers within client management
• Understands and executes on consultative selling techniques and achieves positive and measurable results
• Works cross functionally with other sales teams, product and business development, marketing, operations and delivery to identify opportunities, design and execute targeted customer focused proposals
• Manage and maintain a pipeline of prospects
• Identification, development, and acquisition of new customers, including establishment and daily management of a prospect sales-funnel
• Identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email, social tool and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities
• Responsible for setting sales strategies as it relates to customer accounts that are aligned with geography strategy and achieving sales goals that drive market share, volume and revenue growth
• Leads and manages existing customer relationships, and works to identify opportunities and customer needs
• Partners with customers to deliver customized solutions and comprehensive consulting support
• Responsible for pipeline management at the account level
All About You
• Comfortable communicating and working with senior client decision makers
• Prior experience working with B2B financial and technology sector clients a plus
• Powerful and convincing presenter and communicator
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Results orientated, with a strong sense of urgency
• The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
• Can articulate a consultative selling style and propensity to sell on value versus price
• Have an entrepreneurial approach and vision
• Can demonstrate learning agility through quickly establishing credibility in a new subject matter or vertical
• Analytical mindset with strong execution discipline
• Act with integrity
• Team player
• Knowledge of SalesForce.com a plus
• Bachelor Degree
• Fluent knowledge (both written and spoken) of English and French. Dutch or any other European language is a plus
Some degree of travel anticipated
Location: Waterloo (Belgium)
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-83444
- MasterCard Jobs