Bureau Vertias North America Associate Consultant III - Everett, WA in Washington
A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
The Associate Consultant Level III will work independently and/or as part of a team. Must demonstrate ability to plan/execute projects with little supervision. These projects must be to scope, within budget and timeframe. This person will provide higher level safety support across several disciplines and industries.
· Working knowledge of federal and regional state environmental regulatory requirements to support client compliance needs.
· Support client compliance needs through preparation of regulatory programs / plans as part of a team and with supervision.
· Conduct field data collection following a pre-determined scope of work with limited supervision.
· Draft full technical reports and evaluate data against relevant standards and criteria.
· Manage simple fixed-fee projects
· With appropriate training, participate in program development / audit engagements with a Lead auditor.
Participates in and/or leads and presents regularly at professional society meetings
Solid report writing skills. Few to no mistakes. Can effectively peer review reports. Has prepared and given presentations to VSI staff and clients.
Can successfully plan and execute complex technical assignments independently. Requires some peer review
Beginning to assist project manager on managing smaller projects
Ability to identify new leads and client expansion leads
· Education: B.S. required (Earth Sciences or engineering preferred), or M.S.
· Experience: 3 - 6 years, (1-3 years with M.S.)
· Utilization goal of 85%
· Anticipated local and regional travel up to 50%.
Desired Additional Skills
· Existing regulatory certifications (e.g. asbestos, lead, mold) and/or OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPR
· Experience conducting Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II Site Investigations and Limited regulatory compliance audits.
· Identify career development path and begin specialized training and participate on project team in a functional group.
· Develop an understanding of the functional service offered nationally by the HSE group.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: