Guidehouse Senior Data Analyst, Senior Associate in Washington, District Of Columbia
What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Develop, design and organize research approaches for data collection and analysis.
Administer quality control and process improvement activities, including data entry, data cleaning and data coding.
Merge multiple datasets using advanced functions of Excel and other statistical applications.
Develop queries and reports, extract data from PeopleSoft, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, and SPSS, and analyze data using advanced statistical techniques.
Design, conduct, analyze and report on quantitative and qualitative research.
Display analyses results in text and visualizations to communicate results to customers.
Support annual and ad hoc internal and external reporting requirements and prepare briefings and reports as needed
· Bachelor's Degree with significant quantitative analytic focus.
· Minimum twelve (12) years of experience and eight (8) years of relevant experience in workforce/human capital analysis, business/finance/economics, operation research, and/or system engineering.
· Demonstrated experience in data collection and analysis.
· Master degree with significant quantitative analytic focus.
· Proficiency with PeopleSoft, SPSS, Microsoft Access.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Project.
· Strong history/experience in customer-service, able to advise on tactical and strategic issues.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to develop written artifacts of the caliber to be consumed by working and senior audiences.
· Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work independently, and as a team member; ability to establish a network of contacts; ability to mentor and guide activities of other team members.
· Demonstrated ability to merge multiple workload and population datasets that involves use of advanced functions of Excel and other statistical applications.
· Demonstrated ability to conduct interviews, research, and data analysis to translate information into analytic results.
· Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office.
Clearance: TS SCI
This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification.
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Category Client Services
Type Regular Full-Time
- Guidehouse Jobs