ExecOnline, Inc. Senior Data Analyst, Enterprise Products in Washington, District Of Columbia
Join the leading ed-tech firm redefining executive education.
You want to make an impact on the world’s most progressive organizations and you thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
We are looking for an exceptional individual with excellent analytical and communication skills to join our Enterprise Products team, to help conceive, launch and manage enterprise products. You have a keen interest in data and analytics.
Experience at consulting, advisory or research firms desirable.
You will work with the Enterprise Product Team-- in collaboration with our technology, program, and sales teams -- to build products (such as organizational assessments, program measurement and evaluation, and continuous learning programs) for enterprise clients to help them use and get value out of our development programs.
• Data generation: You will generate data reports and conduct analysis to be leveraged by the client servicing team
• Product development and content creation: Create data-driven insights for enterprises, marketing collateral and client deliverables
• Business analysis: Contribute to product strategy by evaluating product utilization and making recommendation to senior team
Desired skills and experience:
• Recent graduate to 2 years+ of work experience
• Undergraduate degree in social science desirable, especially Economics, Political Science, or Public Policy.
• Familiarity with basic statistical concepts
• Experience with at least one statistical software package (SAS, STATA, SPSS, R, etc) and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Tableau preferred
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Demonstrated interest in business
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Detail orientation
• Original thinker
• Strong deductive logical thinking skills
• Tech savvy
• Creative problem solver
• Team player
DC base preferred
To apply for this position, please submit a copy of your resume, brief cover letter (including how you heard about us), and a link to your LinkedIn profile.
We’re growing fast in a very exciting space. Launched in 2013, ExecOnline is the only company partnering directly with top-ten business schools. (Columbia, Berkeley-Haas, MIT Sloan, Yale, and IMD) We enable companies to combine the quality and engagement of in-person development with the scale, integration and measurability of online.
ExecOnline is venture-backed and winner of the 2014 Return on Education VenturED Award at the ASU+GSV Education Innovation Summit.