CoStar Group Graphic Designer, Loopnet in Washington, District Of Columbia
Graphic Designer, Loopnet
CoStar Group currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join our LoopNet marketing team. As a member of the this team you will collaborate with marketers, executives, subject matter experts, and developers to successfully design campaigns and sales material that that support our growing brand and product.
You will be responsible for building creative campaigns that include concepts, high-quality designs, high-level content, graphics, mock-ups and layouts for both print collateral and interactive marketing materials including digital ad displays. Additionally, you will contribute to the experiential design process aligned to events. This will include video storyboarding, animation and infographics. You will work in various marketing channels targeting a variety of customers and prospects. You will work in a team with fellow designers, copywriters, marketing managers, and senior executives.
- Deliver designs from concept through deployment.
- Design for a variety of channels including direct mail, email, collateral, video, web, and mobile.
- Produce designs to help the marketing team develop effective marketing campaigns, including high-fidelity mockups, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Work with vendors to execute production of print, interactive and video assets.
- Manage design assets and contribute to brand templates.
- Bachelor’s degree in visual arts, graphic design, related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of ad agency, marketing department, B2B, or design studio experience.
- Proficiency in design & prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc.
- Requires knowledge of industry relevant multimedia software.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus
- Experience working with printers, developers, videographers/photographers and other vendors.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with team members at all levels
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced agile environment
NOTE: This position requires that you present a portfolio of past projects as part of your application.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
- Posted 30 Days Ago
- Full time