JPMorgan Chase Chase Consumer Bank - Associate - Mid-Atlantic market (DC, VA, MD) - Market Expansion in Washington, District Of Columbia
At JP Morgan Chase, we have an obsession for helping our customers, taking care of our employees, a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service. Using the latest banking solutions combined with cutting edge financial technology you’ll be front and center representing our brand, and providing superior customer service, to offer our customers the best solutions for their financial needs. If you are passionate about people, helping to improve the lives of our customers through financial solutions, education and advice, and want to join an exemplary team, then join us at JP Morgan Chase.
Do you have a passion for helping customers, building relationships and delivering extraordinary customer service? We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic people to be the face of Chase to our retail branch customers.
From a personal standpoint, you will also have the opportunity to take ownership of your career development through a variety of cross-training opportunities.
As an Associate at Chase, you will be at the forefront of delivering an exceptional customer experience and play a vital role in ensuring our Customer Promise comes to life for our clients. You will also play a key role helping customers understand our latest technology banking products and proactively helping them access that technology via multiple self-service ways while fostering long-lasting, meaningful relationships. This will allow our customers to bank and invest when, where and how they want.
· You’ll contribute significantly to the success of the branch and helping customers by:
· Engaging the client by welcoming them with a warm friendly smile, pleasant demeanor, using the client name, whenever possible, and thanking them for doing business with Chase
· Having a passion for helping customers and making clients feel appreciated
· Account opening based on type of account and customer needs
· Expert knowledge in our self-service and digital platform helping customers learn how to complete their banking needs whenever and wherever and however they want with these self-service options
· Exhibits strong customer service skills, presenting consumer-bank focused products and services while proactively educating clients on utilizing available access channels
· Support customer with traditional banking needs and complex service transactions putting the customer’s needs at the center of everything
· Provide proactive customer outreach to gauge success and offer new tools to help customers meet their consumer banking and investment goals
· Delivers exceptional customer experience by acting with a customer first attitude
· Ability to make personal connections, engage customers and always be courteous and professional in a team environment and proactively collaborates with others to help customers
· Strong desire and ability to influence, educate and connect customers to technology
· Exudes confidence with clients when sharing product knowledge and solutions
· Help build relationships with customers by connecting them with team members who can help them address their financial needs.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Ensure financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently, while complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory and banking requirements.
· Professional, thorough and organized with strong follow-up skills
· Active listing to ensure the best way forward is identified for each customer
· Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately; delivers solutions that make our One Chase products work together
· Minimum 6 months of customer service experience
· High school diploma or GED equivalent required
· Ability to pay close attention to detail and time management
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.