Patricio Enterprises CBRN Program and Budget Analyst - Washington, DC - Active Top Secret Clearance required in Washington, District Of Columbia
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Conduct complex studies, as required, in order to inform capability requirements, planning, programming, budgeting, and other DOTMLPF-P decisions.
- Support the JRO’s task of building and coordinating the CBDP Enterprise’s POM. Support may include preparing read-ahead packages and budget exhibits.
- Analyzes accounting records to determine financial resources required to implement programs and makes recommendations for budget allocations to ensure conformance to budgetary limits.
- Plans and carries out budget procedures including monthly monitoring of department expenditures and revenues and communicating monitoring status to management.
- Prepares department budgets and budget materials.
- Reviews and makes recommendations on budget proposals.
- Develops forecast estimates for expenditures and revenues; reviewing department performance measures.
- Develops and maintains budget monitoring models and coordinates production of the formal monitoring report.
- Works directly with other Senior Budget Analysts on projects that require data compilation; analyzes and interprets information in oral and written presentations.
- May review junior analysts work for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations.
- Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
- Reviews operating budgets to analyze trends affecting budget needs. Makes recommendations as needed.
- Obtains and maintains any security clearances, statuses or licenses required by client to perform work.
- Maintains regular onsite schedule.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- At least ten (10) years’ experience in programming and budgeting.
- A minimum of an earned Bachelor's degree with a major relevant to the duties of the position.
- DAWIA Level III certification in Business-Financial Management is highly desired.
*EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. *Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
POSITION: CBRN Program and Budget Analyst
POSITION: The CBRN Program and Budget Analyst Supports the Joint Requirements Office's (JRO) task of building and coordinating the CBDP Enterprise’s POM. Support includes collecting and collating budget exhibits, analyzing CBDP Enterprise members’ submissions and providing recommendations on possible trade-offs based on program execution. The CBRN Program and Budget Analysts performs professional level work in analyzing budgetary data, budgetary requests, and interpreting and applying budget guidelines.
LOCATION: Washington, DC
STATUS: Active, Contingent
CLEARANCE: Active Top Secret Clearance required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Tracking Code: 7031
Job Location: Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular