KPMG Campus Washington National Tax Corporate Tax Senior Associate ( Washington_DC) in Washington, District Of Columbia
Campus Washington National Tax Corporate Tax Senior Associate
Job # 18154BR
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
Visit our KPMG Careers site to learn more about our specific opportunities.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate for the Washington National Tax Office in the Corporate Tax Group.
• Provide tax services to a full range of corporate clients, including major multinationals. As a Senior Associate, the scope of these services may include involvement with a team on major transactional projects (mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, bankruptcy emergence, and related restructuring issues), as well as the completion of more discrete analyses on specific technical tax issues
• Work with other practice groups in Washington National Tax and local office professionals on both client matters
• Develop firmwide tax technical policy and draft firmwide corporate tax training materials
• Research and analyze complex corporate tax issues
• Draft tax memoranda and tax opinions
• Draft technical articles on subchapter C issues for internal and external use
• Participate in weekly group meetings relating to tax technical updates, and present quarterly at same
• LL.M. in Taxation
• Excellent advisory and analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex information
• Enthusiasm for learning about tax and developing expertise in corporate tax matters
• Ability to handle multiple engagements and client demands
• Initiative to respond to clients and client service teams in a timely and professional manner
• Targeted graduation dates from December 2018 through Summer 2019
To apply, go to http://jobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=25285&siteid=5357&AReq=18154BR to complete our full application process to be considered for a position at KPMG. Please note you are able to apply to only one position.
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
©2019 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and the U.S. member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
Description: KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International. KPMG International’s member firms have 137,000 professionals, including more than 7,600 partners, in 144 countries. KPMG delivers a globally consistent set of multidisciplinary services based on deep industry knowledge. Our industry focus helps KPMG professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills, and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
Instructions: Submit Online Application To: http://jobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=25285&siteid=5357&AReq=18154BR
Job Ref Code: 18154BR
- KPMG Jobs