Guidehouse C2 Programs and Platforms Concepts, Programs, and Initiatives Analyst - Senior Associate in Washington, District Of Columbia
What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
C2 Programs and Platforms Concepts, Programs, and Initiatives Analyst will provide the following:
• Navy and Joint C2 Headquarters and Tactical Platforms. The contractor shall support C2 Programs and Platforms Branch focusing on but not limited to Maritime Headquarters with Maritime Operations Center (MHQ w/MOC) Integration, Navy Tactical Mobile Systems (Tactical/Mobile or TacMobile), Deployable Joint C2 (DJC2), Joint Communications Support Element (JCSE), Joint Mobile Ashore Support Terminal (JMAST), Digital Photo Lab (or Digital Camera Receiving Station), in the accomplishment of the following tasks (1FTE, TS/SCI clearance, Professional III).
• Conduct reviews, provide analysis, and support staffing of joint initiatives, associated documents to include Joint Capability Integration Development System (JCIDS) documents (e.g. Initial Capabilities Documents (ICD), Capabilities Development Documents (CDD), Capability Production Documents (CPD), Joint Operational Concepts (JOC), and Joint Functional Concepts (JFC)), having impacts on N2N6. Provide comments and recommended actions to appropriate N2N6 staff to ensure JCIDS documents meet established DOD, Joint, and Navy C4I requirements.
• Assist OPNAV N2N6 Requirements Officers in coordinating with SYSCOMs, PEOs, program offices, other Navy and other Service staffs, the Fleet, TYCOMS, the Joint Staff, and other stakeholders by: reviewing queries, responding to tasks using appropriate Navy tasker systems (ex. TV-5, DON Tracker), tracking issues and/or concerns, and preparing draft responses in the form of clear and concise briefs, point papers, emails, and memos.
• Support OPNAV N2N6’s role as Resource Sponsor in all PPBE phases. This includes utilizing PPBE databases, preparing briefings, point papers, spreadsheets, statements on program status, and other products on wide array of topics, including: financial excursions, warfighting capability impacts, manpower and training requirements, science and technology development and transition, and capability wholeness. Prepare and use products in preparation for Program Objective Memorandum (POM), Program Reviews, various forms of Congressional engagements, Budget Exhibit reviews, Offset Drills, and the like. Provide recommended courses of action to ensure program alignment with N2N6 goals, objectives, and priorities.
• Support OPNAV N2N6’s role as Resource Sponsor in all phases of the integrated DOD acquisition, technology, and logistics life cycle management processes, to include familiarity with system engineering tasks. Review, update, and staff both new and existing Navy Training Systems Plans (NTSPs), identify potential funding shortfalls, and provide funding courses of actions if applicable. Prepare products (e.g. information papers, memos, briefs, etc) providing recommended courses of action to accomplish OPNAV N2N6 goals and priorities.
• Provide assistance to requirements officers in the review and staffing of acquisition-related documentation such as the Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP), Navy Gate Review documents, and updates to acquisition and related Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Instructions and Manuals (CJCSI/CJCSM). This will include but is not limited to drafting and reviewing documents, completing comment resolution matrices, final editing, routing, coordination, and/or ensuring documents complete the required compliance checklists.
• Attend and summarize relevant DoD Overarching Integrated Product Teams (OIPT), Working Integrated Process Teams (WIPT), Requirement Governance Boards (RGB), Integrated Project Review (IPR), Senior Executive Councils, and other Working Groups and Executive Committees. Conduct regular reviews of relevant Defense Acquisition Executive Summary (DAES) reports, updates to the Acquisition Program Baseline (APB), and assessments of program acquisition strategies. Attend and summarize relevant Independent Program Assessments (IPAs) and Defense Acquisition Boards (DAB), and assist in the preparation of required documentation and/or reports, which may have detailed and complex technical, administrative, and/or statutory requirements.
• Prepare for, participate in, and summarize relevant Navy, Joint, DoD, and/or interagency meetings and working groups that address assigned programs and projects. This includes program technical and programmatic exchanges such as program reviews, program planning and implementation reviews, milestone decision meetings, Integrated Product Teams, Special Advisory Boards, and off-sites. Prepare meeting reports or other documentation, as required, as a record of pertinent discussion and decisions. Travel outside the local area will be required as necessary to support these engagements.
• Articulate N2N6 interests and positions on warfighting mission and capability analysis documents and apply findings in support of PPBE-related decisions.
Navy Information Warfare (IW) Command Platforms and associated MILCON Projects
Knowledge of the PPBE process
Top Secret SCI Clearance
Knowledge of Capital Planning and Investment Control; development of Enterprise Architectures, Standards, Governance, Policy; Information Assurance/Security; the Department of Defense Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Process; and Naval concepts is highly desired.
This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification.
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Category Client Services
Type Regular Full-Time
- Guidehouse Jobs