Microsoft Corporation Account Delivery Executive in Washington D.C., District Of Columbia
As an Account Delivery Executive (ADE) you will be the strategic partner for both the Public Sector account team and the Department of Defense (DOD)/US Air Force customer that brings Microsoft's own
professional services teams to deliver and support digital transformation solutions for our customers. As the Microsoft’s commercial business evolves from selling and building individual products to becoming the strategic digital transformation platform and partner of choice, you will lead Microsoft Services teams in the delivery and support of those solutions, and be a key part of our customer's success.
You’ll partner and collaborate with multiple teams across disciplines, organizations and geographies, as you help bring Microsoft’s latest technologies and
products together in to real live solutions for customers.
As you partner with other teams to help sell, deliver an support our solutions, you’ll find opportunities to enhance your skills and talents, explore your interests,
and grow your career.
Be on the leading edge of helping our customers reinvent what it means to do business. Watch the impact of how you bring Microsoft Services teams together
to deliver and support innovative solutions to our largest customers.
You’ll have the reach, freedom and inspiration to have lasting impact and make a difference.
As an ADE, key responsibilities include:
• Understand your customers’ business priorities and strategies
• Expand strategic customer relationships to drive larger impact for the customer
• Identify opportunities and support the sales team through the sales process
• Partner with other roles to ensure overall customer success
• Oversee the delivery of professional services teams as they implement and support Microsoft based solutions
• Be the primary contact to your customer for any Microsoft Services being delivered to our customers
Other areas of Responsibility:
• Partner with Commercial Enterprise and Services sellers to develop and maintain a stakeholder map and plan
• Take actions to achieve customer Conditions of Satisfaction (CoS) and quality Customer and Partner Experience (CPE)
• Present to executives with impact and influence
• Demonstrate leadership in escalations and turnaround situations
• Accepts differences in culture and is aware of communication styles and interaction patterns across cultures
Sales and Business Development
• Understand industry trends and identify opportunities in your accounts
• Leverage accounts' existing relationships to identify Services opportunities
• Develop and align the business development strategy with the accounts’ Commercial Enterprise and Services Sellers
• Partner with sellers to ensure investments in qualified leads and strategic opportunities
• Lead and enable team behaviors that drive customer satisfaction, improve performance and drive innovation
• Create a team environment where individuals feel valued, challenged and supported
• Ensure healthy engagements and account financials, such as predictable revenues, forecasting, and delivery margin
• Manage changes and take corrective actions to achieve engagement quality and success
• Envision and evangelize the future state of transformation programs in line with the customer strategy
• Develop and sustain cross-team relationships between Delivery and Support
• Lead by example the cultural shift to customer obsession while maintaining financials
• Communicate Microsoft vision, drive account strategy and commitments.
• Acts as a role model and encourages continuous personnel and organizational improvement.
• Mentor other roles
Someone with the following skills and experience would be a great candidate for an Account Delivery Executive (ADE) at Microsoft
• Executive/Business engagement skills
• WAN/LAN Network Management experience
• Account Portfolio Mgmt
• Building Customer/Partner Relationships
• Public Sector, Department of Defense, US Air Force Industry Expertise
• Years Experience: 8+ primarily in a client-facing role
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Computer Science, Business Management, or equivalent
Location: Primarily Wash DC, No VA, and Ft Meade MD areas.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain a US Department of Defense Top Secret Security Clearance
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form at https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs