Erickson Living Scheduler on call in Warminster, Pennsylvania
SUMMARY: Responsible for customer service, the coordination, scheduling and staffing of Home Support Services provided during afterhours.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Answer afterhours phone in a timely and courteous manner
Handle new resident inquiries/referrals promptly with a service oriented approach and determine the urgency of follow up needed.
Oversee all afterhours resident schedules for private duty services to ensure they are at the times and frequencies as requested and indicated on plan of care.
Staff resident visits as needed and alert the resident and or designated family member of staffing changes or possible service interruptions.
Alert family, and or staff of resident emergencies that will impact delivery of service, such as cancelation of service, changes in resident condition, hospitalization or death.
Triage resident, families, referral source, and employee questions and issues as appropriate.
Provide guidance, support and resolution to caregivers who may have resident related questions or concerns.
Demonstrates good judgement, creativity, and his/her individual skills to maximize schedules and reduce the amount of open shifts while minimizing overtime and scheduling inefficiencies.
Communicate and coordinate with caregivers, internal staff members, residents and/or family members, case managers and other professionals who work with our residents to ensure seamless care coordination and the highest quality of care
Maintain a working knowledge and competent use of computer systems sufficient to perform on-call functions as needed.
Secure and maintain all documentation, departmental reports and record systems compliant with Company policy and industry regulations
Work independently with capacity to identify and escalate priority issues.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Strong customer service focus.
• Ability to work effectively with a diverse work force and resident base.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills.
• Critical thinking skills including the ability to problem solve accordingly.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
• Strong time management and organizational skills including attention to detail.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• High school graduate or equivalent is required. Associate or higher degree preferred.
• Computer Proficiency required.
• Experience in home care, healthcare or an environment serving the senior population, preferred.
• Knowledge of scheduling preferred.
Job: *In-Home Services Worker
Title: Scheduler on call
Requisition ID: 18115772