RDO Equipment Master Electrician in Wadena, Minnesota
$5,000 Sign On Bonus for a Limited Time Only!
Exclusive Offer for Experienced Master Electricians
Terms and Conditions Apply
This individual will be responsible for the effective repair of machinery and components at high levels of quality. Their work must be completed in a safe, professional and timely manner. Based upon their level of expertise, the Master Electrician may work under direct supervision. This individual must be able to perform quality work as efficiently and profitably as possible, work overtime and weekends on occasion.
Specific Duties Include:
• Perform in-field machinery diagnostics and repairs as required.
• Serve as an in-field representative for the dealership to provide service solutions and enhance customer satisfaction.
• Diagnose, inspect, recondition, repair, assemble, and service equipment as assigned by the supervisor.
• Document machine information and repairs completed on work order, including parts used.
• Maintain a clean work area, as well as care for all shop tools, machines, and equipment.
• Identify and communicate solutions for customer service opportunities in the dealership’s area of responsibility.
• Maintain technical and product knowledge on all systems sold within the store.
• Secure necessary permits for projects and sign off on affidavits as required.
• Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
• Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of MVI.
• Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
• Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
• Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
• Excellent mechanical skills
• Trade-specific tooling, including hand and pneumatic tools
• Ability to assemble and perform maintenance functions on equipment
• Strong computer skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Current and valid driver’s license as outlined in company policy manual
• Must have state-specific Class A Master Electrician license or the ability to obtain one
• Candidates must have valid work authorization and be able to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.