FleishmanHillard Global Digital Project Manager (VOX Global), Washington, D.C. in VOX Global Washington, D.C., District Of Columbia
Position Overview and Responsibilities
A VOX Global Digital Project Manager wears many different hats sometimes all at once. They are the get-it-done driving force on projects, managing complex web builds from conception through implementation. They are ready to efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across multiple projects. Digital project managers can consistently manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scopes—organization and an attention to detail is essential.
Our Digital PMs work closely with creative, strategy and tech teams to produce amazing digital products and campaigns. They are results focused standard-bearers for creating the top-quality products that our clients expect. Making decisions and finding solutions quickly and with confidence is second nature and they are comfortable with constant adaption while keeping unwavering commitment to a final outcome.
VOX Global believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
What We’d Like to See
- 3-6 years related experience in a digital or software development organization.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills. Senior Project Managers must be able to clearly communicate the goals of the client and the ideas behind our awesome work.
- An ability to motivate, support and understand their teams. They can easily work with everyone from our visual designers to our tech developers to our content strategists.
- Experience with the development of large-scale websites and a strong understanding of web development technologies, third-party applications and platforms, and social media.
- A familiarity with MS Office, Atlassian products, bug tracking, wiki and other related project management and common communications tools.
- Establishes web project scope by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from subject-matter experts; examining and recommending changes to current business practices; developing and writing proposals.
- Ability to plan project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability
- Comfortable writing creative briefs and technical specifications
- A strategic thinker leading the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions.
- Assures quality product delivery by developing and completing test plans; maintaining project and technical documentation.
- Ability to manage budgets, write budgets and implement cost-saving methods when needed.
- Provides project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Stays current on trends in websites, technology, project management.
- Agency experience preferred.
About VOX Global
VOX Global is a bi-partisan public affairs firm that uses cutting-edge techniques to run intense and agile issue advocacy campaigns, produce award-winning websites, videos and promotional materials for some of the most well-known companies and organizations in the world.
We offer clients a multi-faceted approach to digital advertising, motion graphics, UX/UI design, branding and public relations that leverages the leading techniques and creativity found of the industry with a bent towards successful content development and deployment.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team .
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
- FleishmanHillard Jobs