National Oilwell Varco Team Leader Composite in United States
Title: Team Leader Composite Location: null Other Locations: null
SUMMARY Oversee and participate in the operations in connection with the assembling or manufacturing of products.
· Coordinate hourly work schedule as set by Supervisor or Manager.
· Provide oversight and leads assigned personnel in achieving schedule, productivity, quality, training, and safety targets.
· Ensure tools and equipment are properly maintained and stored through inventory, maintenance and inspection logs.
· Ensure personnel are utilizing the appropriate tools for their assigned task or tasks.
· Ensure that all department employees are trained on work instructions.
· Coordinate set up of new jobs and ensure that a Run Check list is complete at the start of each run
· Able to perform Line Technician tasks
· Performs other work related duties as assigned.
· Comply with all NOV Company and HSE policies and procedures.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. · High school diploma or equivalent. · Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers. · Ability to lift up to 50 pounds required. · Team work is necessary. · Clear and concise communicator (written and verbal). · Detail-oriented and organized. · Practice good housekeeping by maintaining a clean work area. · Able to stand for long periods of time. · 5 or more years’ experience working in a FGS Manufacturing facility.
WORKING CONDITIONS Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work involves frequent lifting of materials and product up to 50 pounds. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, work boots, and hardhats. Loose fitting clothes and jewelry are not permitted.