CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Tax Senior in United States
CliftonLarsonAllen is hiring for a Tax Seniorin our Denver, CO office.This opportunity provides growth and leadership in a fast-paced environment, perfect for individuals who want opportunity, growth and new challenges. Do you want a better work/life balance and the opportunity to help develop a practice and make a meaningful contribution? If you are looking for the opportunity to take your career in the direction you want with a growing firm, this could be the position for you.
As a Tax Senior with CliftonLarsonAllen LLP you will be required to prepare complex tax returns and review tax work papers prepared by staff associates. This role includes demonstrating strong tax research skills, participation in supervision, training and mentoring of staff and joining marketing and community organizations. You will be required to attend training on tax practice changes and updates in tax law.
- Manages tasks independently and within budget
- Possesses a desire to grow with the Firm / desire for upward mobility
- Participates in management and board presentations
- Provides effective and timely feedback and mentoring to staff associates
- Thrives in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience as an Associate.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Certifications/Licenses: Eligible to sit for CPA exam and meet the unit/ credit requirement to obtain license. CPA License is highly preferred.
- Posted 30+ Days Ago
- Full time