Greenway Health Sr. Helpdesk Engineer in United States
This position is responsible for providing quality and professional desktop support to Greenway employees and contractors. Responsible for performing system generation of new PCs or laptops, user account creation, basic desktop software support, hardware upgrades and data conversions, hardware troubleshooting assistance, peripheral troubleshooting, and other support issues that are related to the end user systems for Greenway employees and contractors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Responds to and resolves issues reported by Greenway employees on IT supported products.
· Utilizes ticket tracking systems to document user technical issues and resolutions.
· Create and maintain documentation for common procedures and processes.
· Act as an escalation point for advanced or difficult issues.
· Mentor and train more junior members on the Help Desk team.
· Communicate effectively with the Help Desk Engineers on Help Desk/Company related issues
· Participate in deployment projects with other IT teams.
· Responsible for system preparation, including Operation System installation, software installations and user configurations, for new and rebuilt systems for employees.
· Perform software installs, minor hardware repairs/maintenance and assists with moving employees' desktop equipment.
· Work on special projects as assigned.
· Responsible for maintaining relevant equipment information in asset database.
· Provides emergency on-call support on a rotating schedule.
· Act as the senior IT lead at the Carrollton campus
· Act as the IT representative in any cross departmental work
· Work closely with executives from all departments
· Proactively look for improvements before they become issues
· Ensure optional performance of AV systems
· All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
· High school diploma or equivalent. Associate’s degree in Technology/Computers preferred.
· 5+ years of IT Help Desk related experience.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
· Excellent working knowledge of computers, operating systems and terminology.
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft applications.
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory.
· Working knowledge of various scripting methods.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks, while effectively focusing on priority issues.
· Ability to create, document, and follow processes and procedures.
· Ability to work as a member of a team.
· Ability to run and manage small to medium projects.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Familiar with basic TCP/IP network infrastructure.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
· Working conditions are in an office environment.
· Ability to use computer, phone, and other office equipment.
· Ability to lift and move equipment weighing 30-40lbs.