Sovos Compliance Sr. Enterprise Account Executive in United States
We are looking for a Sr. Enterprise Account Executive to join our team!
The Work You’ll Do
You will be responsible for selling our products and services to net new clients and achieving new revenue quotas within an assigned sales territory. This will be accomplished by developing and executing a well-rounded sales engagement strategy including prospecting and customer-centric sales process management.
More specifically, you will:
· Develop and execute a strategic plan to increase sales opportunities
· Drive the entire sales process: target top prospects, identify solutions, conduct software demonstrations, negotiate, and close
· Effectively sell and promote Sovos’ SaaS based products and services to new accounts in Financial and Insurance vertical
· Deliver profitable new business revenue growth in assigned territory while meeting and exceeding revenue targets and relevant quotas
· Grow and manage a balanced pipeline across assigned territory achieving new business revenue growth along with other assigned duties
· Effectively build a year over year track record of consistent performance and accountability using multiple sales approaches and managing complex sales into large enterprises
· Provide accurate and detailed sales data in Salesforce.com
· Act with integrity and demonstrates ethical behavior in all matters with all stakeholders.
· Take full responsibility for ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction.
· Demonstrate initiative, drive and determination to achieve results, success and growth.
· Maintain a high level of energy, enthusiasm, engagement and commitment to action.
· Demonstrate a high degree of self-awareness and commitment to personal development and learning
What we need from you
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
· Minimum three to five years’ corporate selling experience; three to five years’ of proven sales to large Financial Services Organizations
· Experience selling SaaS based or outsourced services, preferred
· Demonstrated success selling large enterprise type ($100K+) opportunities with ability to navigate and manage complex sales cycles and relate and sell to Senior Executives
· Demonstrated proven targeting, prospecting, and closing skills while achieving or exceeding revenue quotas
· Experience with contact management systems, preferably Salesforce.com and proficiency in MS office suite of tools
· Ability to listen and communicate effectively over the phone and follows verbal and written instructions carefully
· Is self-motivated and a team player with a drive to exceed targets
· Moderate travel is required for client meetings, trade shows, Sovos events, and special projects
· Essential Job Functions:
o Interact effectively with teammates, colleagues and customers
o Comprehend and communicate complex concepts
o Concentrate, analyze and resolve complex problems
o Utilize technology (e.g. phone systems, computer hardware and software applications) to fulfill work requirements
The challenge of working in an emerging market and solving complex problems for our clients is a large one. Businesses are struggling to keep up with the pace, volume, and complexity of regulatory requirements. In fact, 45% of CFOs say compliance is their “biggest growth challenge.” That is why over half of the Fortune 500 counts on Sovos to solve their complex business-to-government compliance challenges. Our employees work on meaningful and engaging projects that make a tangible impact on our clients’ success.
Does this sound like a fit? Apply now!