Citrix Systems Inc. Sales Engineer in United States
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R14760 Sales Engineer (Evergreen) (Open)
Job Posting Title:
A Citrix “Sales Engineer” uses skills as a technology professional with an understanding of industry practices, company policies and procedures; resolves a wide range of issues in an imaginative and practical way. The “Sales Engineer” is responsible for identifying and matching technology opportunities with the customer’s business issues and objectives. They must have strong technical knowledge of the products and must understand the value behind the solution.
- Supports the assigned Citrix sales team from a technical perspective for opportunities in a pre-sales support capacity.
· Provides a role within the sales teams in assessing potential application of Citrix products to meet customer’s business needs.
- Conduct product demonstrations and technical presentations remotely or at customer locations on Citrix products value proposition
· Develops customer requirements that map to Citrix solutions, assists with overcoming technical and competitive objections, and accelerates technical evaluation component of sales cycle to close deals.
· Leverages the consultative sales process to prospective users to determine product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process.
· Serves as an external spokesperson and evangelist for Citrix’s vision and associated technologies.
· Provide regular and efficient updates on assigned accounts to sales engineering management.
· Consistently provides contribution to the broader team’s technical mindshare
· Seen as a sales professional that can function as a sales representative as needed.
· Has ability to build complex, multi-product proof of concept solutions for customer evaluations as part of a sales engagement process.
Participates in the consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process.
Works with customers and partners to become their trusted advisor with regards to Citrix Solutions and best practices.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical industry experience.
1 - 2 years prior engineering experience in a high-tech environment in an indirect sales and procurement environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology.
Proficient in Windows Desktops and Server Management; including provisioning and troubleshooting server and desktop builds, active directory, group policy, and TCP/IP networking knowledge.
Experienced ability to motivate, proactively train oneself, provide trainings for others, conduct seminars, demo's, and whiteboards in front of customers and partners.
Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
Understanding of technical sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business use cases, and identify value.
Possesses high level of specialized/hands-on experience on a Citrix core technology. (Including Citrix vApps and vDesktop, UEM, CC, and/or Citrix ADC).
Challenges the way things are for the purpose of making things better.
Delivers on all commitments with high quality and on time.
Seeks and values different experiences, backgrounds, and opinions across geographic and organization boundaries.
Ability to travel within assigned territory and other locations approximately 20% of time.
Citrix CCA-V Certification and/or experience managing Citrix Solutions in a production environment highly preferred.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at email@example.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
Citrix (NASDAQ:CTXS) is leading the transition to software-defining the workplace, uniting virtualization, mobility management, networking and SaaS solutions to enable new ways for businesses and people to work better. Citrix solutions power business mobility through secure, mobile workspaces that provide people with instant access to apps, desktops, data and communications on any device, over any network and cloud. With annual revenue in 2014 of $3.14 billion, Citrix solutions are in use at more than 330,000 organizations and by over 100 million users globally. Learn more at www.citrix.com.