Travelex Product Manager - Remittance (Payments) in United States
We’re looking an innovative Product Manager to join Travelex based in Amsterdam.
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience within the Remittance sector. Reporting into the Head of Product Management you will operate in an international environment, working to strengthen Travelex’s position as a market leader within its sector. The financial services world and Travelex are changing fast and so you will need to be flexible, adaptable and ambitious to succeed in and exciting and challenging role.
You will develop and implement a product plan and you’ll manage, optimize and/or renew the product portfolio for the remittance product group, within the Product Management team, in order to diversify and drive forward Travelex’s portfolio in order to meet our ambition of innovation. You’ll focus on both the B2C and the B2B2C customer segment, so a solid knowledge of this market is essential.
What will you be doing?
• Contribute to the development and formulation of the Product Management annual plan and budget and the execution of assigned parts of it
• Develop, formulate and implement the product plan.
• Carry out market, competitive and customer analyses, identify and assess trends and developments and translate these into opportunities and threats.
• Draft and implement business cases for improvement / modification of the product portfolio; draft operating procedures.
• Plan, develop, implement and monitor communications (internal / external) and promotional activities for the remittance product group
• Draw up a project and consultation structure with accompanying procedures, guidelines and controls for implementing and securing project results in the organization and manage and / or participate in projects in the field of marketing and business development
• Advise, inform and support management and employees with regard to developments in the remittance product group and / or (feasibility of) projects
• Maintain professional knowledge by following relevant developments and training within the discipline, sharing this knowledge within Travelex and delivering market insights
Who are you?
• You’ll have demonstrable relevant work experience within the B2B2C and B2C remittance customer segment
• Have a passion for innovation and technology
• Strong analytical skills, a proactive attitude in combination with perseverance and a healthy dose of guts, a flexible attitude.
Thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
• Excellent communication skills, accuracy and team spirit
Expert in Excel and PowerPoint
• Good command of the Dutch and English language
Completed education at HBO level
• An employment contract for a fixed period of 36 to 40 hours per week
• Fun, motivated colleagues in an informal and pleasant working environment in a dynamic global organization
• A dynamic job with a varied range of duties and a lot of room for personal input.
With a presence in over 27 countries, and over 1,200 stores at both on-airport and off-airport locations around the world, Travelex has distilled its expertise and experience into a platform that reinvents physical and digital cross-border money movement globally to ensure its clients remain one step ahead of the competition.
GWK Travelex ( www.gwktravelex.nl at http://www.gwktravelex.nl/ ) is part of Travelex. In the Netherlands we have 50 branches and 120 service points.
Headquartered in London, Travelex has a rich heritage in foreign currency, pioneering the travellers’ cheques of the past and the digital payments of the future. With a presence in over 27 countries, and over 1,200 stores at both on-airport and off-airport locations around the world, Travelex has distilled its expertise and experience into a platform that reinvents physical and digital cross-border money movement globally to ensure its clients remain one step ahead of the competition. The platform provides financial institutions with a trusted, efficient and accurate international payments service, plus secure and reliable banknote delivery of both major and exotic currencies.
A category leading independent foreign exchange specialist, the business covers the entire value chain of the retail foreign exchange industry. Travelex Group is also active in the remittances and payments space enabling physical and digital cross-border money movement for consumers and financial institutions.
Travelex is part of the Finablr network of brands. With category renowned brands in its fold, Finablr provides a broad array of innovative and trusted financial solutions for consumers, corporates and enterprises, through its deep regulatory know-how, relentless focus on technological innovation and a global network of retail stores, digital channels, payments platforms and industry partnerships.
For more information, visit the Travelex website: www.travelex-corporate.com