Travelex Product Manager Remittance (Payments) in United States
Product Manager Remittance (Payments)
Are you an ambitious Product Manager specialised in remittance? We are looking for you to fulfil this role based at the Travelex Support Centre in Amsterdam.
As a Product Manager Remittance you work in an international environment, with a market leader in its sector. The financial services world and Travelex are changing fast and you will find many market challenges to deal with.
You will develop and implement a product plan for the Remittance product group. You manage, optimize and/or renew the product portfolio for the remittance product group, within the Product Management team, in order to make an optimal contribution to the company’s revenues.
You will focus on both the B2C and the B2B2C customer segment.
• Contribute to the development and formulation of the Product Management annual plan and budget and, after approval, the execution of assigned parts of it
• Develop, formulate and, after approval of budgets, implement the product plan.
• Carry out market, competitive and customer analyses, identify and assess trends and developments and translate these into opportunities and threats.
• Draft and implement business cases for improvement / modification of the product portfolio; draft operating procedures.
• Plan, develop, implement and monitor communications (internal / external) and promotional activities for the remittance product group
• Draw up a project and consultation structure with accompanying procedures, guidelines and controls for implementing and securing project results in the organization and manage and / or participate in projects in the field of marketing and business development
• Advise, inform and support management and employees with regard to developments in the remittance product group and / or (feasibility of) projects
• Maintain professional knowledge by following relevant developments and training within the discipline, sharing this knowledge within Travelex and delivering market insights
• Completed education at HBO level
• Relevant work experience about 5-7 years with the B2B2C and B2C remittance customer segment
• Expert in Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong analytical skills, a proactive attitude in combination with perseverance and a healthy dose of guts, a flexible attitude.
• Excellent communication skills, accuracy and team spirit
• Good command of the Dutch and English language
• An employment contract for a fixed period of 36 to 40 hours per week
• Fun, motivated colleagues in an informal and pleasant working environment in a dynamic global organization
• A dynamic job with a varied range of duties and a lot of room for personal input.
GWK Travelex ( www.gwktravelex.nl at http://www.gwktravelex.nl/ ) is part of Travelex. In the Netherlands we have 50 branches and 120 service points. Travelex is the global market leader in foreign currency and helps more than 37 million customers a year. We have 1,400 branches and 1,250 ATMs in 26 countries, particularly in the major airports, stations and tourist locations
If you are interested and the person we are looking for, we would like to receive your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . For questions you can call 020 56 90 770.
Headquartered in London, Travelex has a rich heritage in foreign currency, pioneering the travellers’ cheques of the past and the digital payments of the future. With a presence in over 27 countries, and over 1,200 stores at both on-airport and off-airport locations around the world, Travelex has distilled its expertise and experience into a platform that reinvents physical and digital cross-border money movement globally to ensure its clients remain one step ahead of the competition. The platform provides financial institutions with a trusted, efficient and accurate international payments service, plus secure and reliable banknote delivery of both major and exotic currencies.
A category leading independent foreign exchange specialist, the business covers the entire value chain of the retail foreign exchange industry. Travelex Group is also active in the remittances and payments space enabling physical and digital cross-border money movement for consumers and financial institutions.
Travelex is part of the Finablr network of brands. With category renowned brands in its fold, Finablr provides a broad array of innovative and trusted financial solutions for consumers, corporates and enterprises, through its deep regulatory know-how, relentless focus on technological innovation and a global network of retail stores, digital channels, payments platforms and industry partnerships.
For more information, visit the Travelex website: www.travelex-corporate.com