Syngenta Field Scientist in United States
This role will report toTrialing Team Manager, Taiwan Agricultural Research Station / CP Development Taiwan . The accountabilities of the role are:
· Design and implement trialing activities to meet product development strategy in collaboration with Trialing Team Manager and/or Prodcut Biology Manager.
· Generate high quality data to support new product research and development.
· Collate technical information/data & delivery as appropriate for commercial support.
· Communicate with territory, region & global biology team to gather new technical information
· Proactively manage stake holders to ensure that we understand how data is being used
· Input high quality data in system to get global standardization of trials and qualifying data
· Other assigned responsibilities to support sustainable trialing activities.
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
· Science-related Degree
· Good Understanding of agricultural system and future trend
· Broad knowledge of agricultural pests to diagnostic, identify and control
· Broad knowledge on CP industry, competitor products & registration process/guidelines
· A sound knowledge of the principles of product development.
· Field trial experience
· Good understanding of the significance of scientific data.
· Communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
· Strategic thinking and technical product biology competence.
· Sound understanding of commercial and business concepts
· Sound understanding of agronomy.
· Sound understanding of product development scheme.
Job: *Science and Technology
Title: Field Scientist
Location: Taiwan, Republic of China
Requisition ID: 18004107