Axiologic Solutions E-09-380 Data Engineer in United States
Based in Northern, VA, Axiologic Solutions LLC has opportunities for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key federal clients. We are currently seeking a Data Engineer to help support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, and federal civilian agencies.
- Develop data flow diagrams depicting data movement through data centric architecture.
- Provide recommendation to senior leadership t simplify end user processes and create better efficiencies.
- Translates customer requirements into formal agreements and plans to culminate in customer acceptance or results.
- Execute a wide range of process activities beginning with the request for proposal through development, test and final delivery. Anticipates future customer, industry and business trends.
- Challenges the validity of given procedures and processes with a view toward enhancements or improvement. Creates innovative solutions to problems involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools and solution components. Leads team on large complex projects.
- Provide capability to ingest and extract data.
- Create repeatable, reusable procedures.
- Deliver common services in support of architecture roadmap and Agency direction.
- Work with a team to design, implement, and maintain new systems.
- Provide guidance to the customer on best-practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and be able to pass a CI Poly.
- Must have at least10 years' experience in technology consulting.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and experience. Master's degree preferred with advanced training in information technology.
- Experience and knowledge of tools associated withvarious mission intelligence collections.
- Experience in cloud technologies, data layers, microservices.
- Experience with the following tools:
- AWS, AWS Cloud and C2S
- Database experience in SQL/NSQL
- Experience and knowledge in software coding and unit level testing including:
- Java, python, Ruby R
- Knowledge of web services feeds
- Must be a diverse thinker and be able to work in a large group setting.
- Write and edit technical documents and reports;
- Write, edit, and produce contents for contract deliverables: reports, training materials, presentation slides, letters, fact sheets, diagrams, and capability statements.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Communicate formally and informally through existing forums to stakeholders at all levels, including senior leadership.
- Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR) and worldwide.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Applicants with a physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to Jennifer.email@example.com, call 571-758-3780, or visit our office at 8280 Willow Oaks Corp. Dr. Suite 450, Fairfax Virginia for assistance. Determinations on request for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Location: National Capital Region, VA
Job Code: 293
# of openings: 1