Raymond James Financial, Inc. Data Processing Clerk (Excel) in United States
Provides some advanced administrative support of a function within a unit or department through clerical skills. Exchanges basic and non-routine information with internal and external customers and adapts procedures, processes, and techniques to meet the more complex requirements of the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Applies some advanced skills and procedures appropriate for the position within assigned functional area.
• Performs duties and tasks that are frequently non-routine. Refers only the most complex issues to higher level.
• Schedules, reports, and tracks information for department.
• Collects data for preparation of various reports and variance analyses.
• Compiles data for reports and collates into a single report.
• Assists in preparing, reviewing, or auditing reports.
• Assists with more complex research and investigation. May prepare analyses of information.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Basic office practices, procedures and methods.
• Basic mathematical calculations.
• Organizational and time management skills sufficient to prioritize workload, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, electronic communication and maintain spreadsheets and databases.
• Build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Coach others in the development of their skills.
• Execute instructions and request clarification when necessary.
• Provide courteous, timely service when addressing customer questions and concerns.
• Speak clearly and concisely.
• Convey information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents.
• Constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent and (2) two - (5) five years office or customer service experience.
• An equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training.
• None required.
Job: Administrative & Support Services
Organization: Equity Research
Title: Data Processing Clerk (Excel)
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 1900584
Other Locations: US-FL-St. Petersburg-Saint Petersburg
Raymond James Bank is an EOE/AA and VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Priority will be given to protected veterans
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability