University of Southern California Business Data Analyst - Sourcing & Contracting Materials Management - FT 8 Hour Days in United States
Business Data Analyst - Sourcing & Contracting Materials Management - FT 8 Hour DaysApplyContractsHospitalLos Angeles, California
- AA/Bachelor’s degree preferred. HS Required.
• A minimum of four years of contract review and processing experience required with substantial knowledge of legal terms and conditions.
• Experience in handling procurement and Clinical-specific concerns of users and suppliers related to contract management required.
• Ability to work with multiple systems including Excel, Word, and MMIS systems. Lawson experience preferred.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
• Exceptional negotiation skills
• Ability to work within a team environment, securing buy-in and agreement through collaborative efforts
• Ability to analyze business practices in light of contractual requirements
• Ability to understand the timing and cycles of contract negotiations
CMRP (Certified Materials Resources Professional) Preferred
Fire and Safety Certification. If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date.
The Sourcing & Contracting Analyst is responsible for strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management and for the implementation of supply chain strategies for Clinical and Non-Clinical products, software, and services, and tracking and monitoring of procurement related contracts for the assigned responsible area. The Sourcing & Contracting Analyst works collaboratively with the Associate Administrator of Materials Management, Sourcing and Contracting Director, Legal Team and Leadership for the assigned areas of responsibility to support and help identify areas of opportunity for cost savings, new technology and innovative supply chain efficiencies. In this role, the Sourcing & Contracting Analyst actively seeks guidance, consultation, and approval with other members of the contracts team, legal team, business owners, and other departments as needed. The mission of the Sourcing & Contracts Department is to coordinate USC’s Procurement Policies and activity to ensure compliance, customer satisfaction, and cost effectiveness.
REQ20069396 Posted Date: 02/14/2019