Continental Corporation Customer Service Associate in Philippines
Customer Service Associate
▪ Accurately enter orders manually into SAP, update scheduling agreements
▪ Ensures that electronic orders flow into the system as intended.
▪ Resolve order conflicts (pricing, terms, products) and monitors orders through shipment.
• Ensure order fulfillment (stock availability, order status, document requests, etc.)
▪ Answer inbound calls for routine inquiries
▪ Make outbound calls for routine inquiries, verification, clarification, etc.
▪ Understand and effectively recommend products and solutions to customers. Offer alternative products or solutions to meet customers’ needs. If something is stocked out, offer comparable spec to meet customers’ requirements. Use catalogs and software programs to provide recommendations and solutions to unique customer inquiries. Follow uo with plant or warehouse on shipping commitments and communicate them to the customer.
▪ Perform intermediate functions in SAP that will allow agent to log, check order status, quote price and availability and provide product information to customer.
▪ Function as specialized backup for a complicated account or additional task.
• Resolve complaints and conflicts as they relate to keeping customers satisfied. Communicate issues to management and work to resolve/settle disputes within company guidelines/policy.
• Seek to understand and identify new ways to offer value added services to customers. Complement and work in tandem with various ContiTech departments to improve customer experience.
▪ Perform additional task outside of regular presales, order management and postsales tasks. This may include but is not limited to EDI monitoring, queue management, etc.
Division Footer Text
- Continental Corporation Jobs