BCD Travel Regional Account Manager in Netherlands
We are looking for a Regional Account Manager for one of our Global ERM clients. You analyze and coordinate the development of the travel program and are responsible for the strategic coordination of new processes for this client within EMEA. Do you have account management experience and are you ready for a new challenge?
Regional Account Manager Fulltime, can be (home)based in any of our European or UK locations
We help Business Travelers travel smart and achieve more. We are an organization that is service oriented, and we aim to continuously innovate our formula of success. In this role you will be the Regional Account Manager for a Global ERM client. Since this is a new client you will develop new processes and create a new way of working. You manage client retention, contract negotiation, implementation and business consolidation, sales of products and services, financials (budgets, billing, payment and profitability), business planning and reviews, staff development, business continuance and escalation of operational issues.
You provide analytical and 'hands on' support as well as coordinate special projects around program development and optimization for this client in EMEA. This includes interacting with various stakeholders to enhance and support the global travel strategy of the client.
- Responsible for regional Client and Client Partners relationship
- Support implementation of new markets and approved process/technology enhancements in region
- Coordination of local BCD Travel resources assigned to Client and Client Partners
- First point of entry for Client and Client Partners for all questions/issues with regional relevance Monitoring and improving of regional service delivery in line with agreed SLAs
- Coordinate financial aspects on regional level
- Manage contractual and SLA issues on regional level
- Deliver and analyze agreed reporting (incl. KPIs) on regional level
- Ensure continuous exchange of information with BCD Travel Global Program Manager
- Minimum 5 years account management experience within the Business Travel Industry
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Capability of handling multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience with ERM is a plus
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively
- Ability to travel within Europe on a regular basis (15-20% of the time)
Why people join BCD:
- Flexible hours
- Dynamic work environment
- 13,000+ Employees
- 100+ Countries
Why they STAY with BCD:
- Work/life balance
- Freedom to grow
- Environmentally responsible
- Family atmosphere
- Voted top places to work for
How to apply Did the vacancy grab your interest and are you willing to go on an adventure with us? We are eager to see your application; create a profile and upload your resume and cover letter via the website. Do you still have questions after reading the vacancy? Feel free to contact Suzanne Miechels, Recruitment Business Partner EMEA, at +31-(0)20 562 1799 or at jobsEMEA@bcdtravel.nl. Please send your application via the website and not by e-mail.
More about BCD Travel
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. We give travelers innovative tools that keep them safe and productive, and help them make good choices on the road. We partner with travel and procurement leaders to simplify the complexities of business travel, drive savings and satisfaction, and move whole companies toward their goals. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with almost 13,800 creative, committed and experienced people.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- BCD Travel Jobs