Citi Third Party Analyst in Mexico
Primary Location: Mexico
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Risk Management
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 18072523
Role: The Third Party Analyst supports Citi’s Third Party Risk Management program. The Third Party Analyst will dedicate the majority of time focused on ensuring effective risk management and service management practices are in place for those internal and external third party relationships which carry the highest degree of risk for Citi’s businesses. The Third Party Analyst requires business knowledge and will provide in-business risk management for third party relationships. The Third Party Analyst will work in concert with business operations and technology teams, as well as internal functions, to identify, manage and mitigate risk. The Third Party Analyst will be supported by the Enterprise Supply Chain Third Party Utility which is responsible for the execution of standard third party risk management activities that can be conducted centrally to drive operational efficiencies.
The Third Party Analyst is responsible to:
· Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of Citi Third Party Risk Management requirements
· Coordinate and facilitate Third Party Risk Management activities in business areas across the life cycle of a supplier relationship
· Provide insight on trends/issues that may impact the business through the use of Third Parties.
· Advise Business Activity Owners on the risk assessment for third party; identify required updates of risk assessment
· Verify third party’s compliance to required regulation, policies and controls
· Maintains and updates Citi’s Exit Strategy Plans as required;
· Interact with third parties on escalations of non-performance and contractual issues to drive resolution when appropriate
· Monitor and evidence third party risk indicators, performance and service levels and drive continuous improvement
· Verify that Third Party contracts are properly executed and uploaded in Citi’s Contract Management System , working with the Enterprise Supply Chain organization if re-negotiations are required
· Facilitate remediation of issues or gaps identified as part of ongoing monitoring
· Define risk mitigation strategies and risk exceptions based on the business’ risk appetite
· Drive supplier optimization and efficiencies based on Third Parties risk profiles, performance, and market trends
· Standardize service level performance monitoring measures for like services, where possible
· As appropriate, interact with larger Third Party Management community and/or ESC category leads for sharing of best practices and coordination of services
· Liaise with the ESC Third Party Utility, as necessary, to review and respond to the results of third party risk management activities conducted centrally by the Utility
· Perform supplier onsite inspections, identify issues and potential for improvement and drive service quality.
· Preferred C andidate has 5+ years of relevant experience in areas like outsourcing, sourcing/procurement, supply chain, supplier quality management, vendor risk management, and is familiar in one or more of the following risk disciplines: technology risk, business continuity, operational risk, supplier risk, or audit and controls. Broad knowledge of other risk areas, with strong understanding of supplier or third-party risk impact in a financial services company is a plus
· Minimum BS/BA degree. Advanced degree a plus
· Knowledge in Risk Management and Service Management/Quality Management
· Skills to analyze data, reports and processes and draw relevant conclusions
· Demonstrates knowledge of in-scope business and product areas
· Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish, both oral and written, with the ability to articulate complex and sensitive issues to management.
· Demonstrates understanding of operational capabilities of suppliers across applicable business types
· Understanding of the interactions and dynamics between different teams in a matrix organization
· Ability to organize and prioritize multiple deliverables while working with minimal supervision in a large, global corporate environment
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.