Citi CS&N Peripheral Network Manager in Mexico
Primary Location: Mexico,Ciudad de Mexico
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 18073357
Infrastructure Sr Manager
• Build/ Implement Peripheral Network Solutions defined Design packages for Full Design work efforts defining project priorities with customers.
• Execution of the network design packets based on global CATE standards, seeking the fulfilment of the different Infrastructure requirements to support the Operative Models of the Mexican environments, such as: Branches, ATMs, Campus.
• Pre-defined Design activities for BAU Template/MAC requests.
• Partner with Network Core and CATE for Product install and acceptance. Highlight gaps in product parameter testing for production readiness.
• Partner with Global Security teams to build network infrastructure and platforms solutions searching a high level of quality accomplishing with time, costs and scope standards, and ensuring a high level of security, reliability and performance.
• Compilation of necessary information to create the build packages and maintenance of design templates.
• Entry, tracking and safety implementation of Change Requests (CR’s) ensuring network HW is in Trellis, network designs are in NetInfo and DNS/ Firewall / Proxy / Load balancer changes are in line with network change.
• Responsible of documenting and keeping the Data Base NET INFO up to date with the associated infrastructure and network designs for each Banamex model-entity. (TCP/IP addressing documentation included in this function)
• Support Banamex MX Corporate Network, keeping an appropriate standard scheme for the Business entities correct functioning through network infrastructure, visualizing the correct Infrastructure standardization and update on their time to live (EOL-EOVS).
• Change revision and approval follow up and change performance improvement.
• Identify improvement and savings opportunities and act in consequence until completion.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition at http://www.citigroup.com/citi/about/mission-and-value-proposition.html explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards at http://www.citigroup.com/citi/about/leadership-standards.html explain how we do it. Ourmissionis to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
•Expert on campus and branch network technology (routers, LAN switches, etc.).
•Broad experience in routing and commutation of Data Center, Perimeter, Security, Domains, Campus and branches networks.
•General knowledge in cyber security and security infrastructure (desirable).
•Knowledge/Experience in management.
•Management through metrics.Skills:
•Experience in management of data network and security technology
•Ethical behavior. High level of personal and professional integrity.
•Excellent service attitude, teamwork
•Effective communication. Oral and written in Spanish and English.
•Work under pressure. Remain calm and objective in a high-pressure environment
•Well organized and structured.
•Competent in project management (can manage to tight deadlines) and administration
•Problem-solving skills and analytical approach
•Proactive, able to use own initiative and take lead to devise creative solutions
•Able to react positively in a dynamic environment
•Commitment to quality, attention to detail and customer service.
•Critical analysis, planning and prioritization.
•B.S./B.A. degree level on Electronics and Communications, IT, computing or similar is desirable.
•5+ year of experience in IT industry as analyst or similar
•Expert on campus and branch network technology.
•General knowledge in cyber security (desirable).
•Proficiency with English (90%) is necessary for engagement with Global Teams.
•Very organized person with great strategic vision.
•Focus on clients
•Drive results and manage performance
•Capable to work with cross functional teams
•Must be able to communicate clearly while working either individually or as a team player
•Able to manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines
•Drive results. Commitment to follow initiatives through to completion.
•Must be someone who ensures that projects and tasks are fully completed with the necessary updates to documentation
•Good networking and relationship management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.