Digicel Group Retail Experience and Design Executive in Jamaica
Digicel Group is a total communications and entertainment provider with operations in 32 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific. After 16 years of operation, total investment to date stands at over US$5 billion worldwide. The company is renowned for delivering best value, best service and best network.
Digicel also runs a host of community-based initiatives across its markets and has set up Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad and Tobago which focus on educational, cultural and social development programmes.
The Digicel 2030 global transformation programme sees it promising customers a completely new communications and entertainment experience made possible by a more agile, customer-centric application of resources and investment.
Digicel is one of the first communications and entertainment providers in the world to initiate a wide scale transformation agenda. The core elements of the Digicel 2030 transformation see it undertaking a complete re-design of the organisational structure; putting customers in control and making a commitment to deliver a superior superfast network experience.
Visit www.digicelgroup.com for more information.
Job Title: _Retail Experience and Design Executive Location:_Jamaica Market
- Align Digicel Jamaica stores program, standards, aesthetics, ambience and customer experience designs to that of Digicel Group.
- Work in tandem with Digicel Group tailoring the aesthetics and ambience of new stores and remodels that best suit the Jamaican market.
Enhance customer experience in Digicel Stores. Number of Persons Managed:
None Main Duties & Responsibilities: General
Periodically create custom in-store designs to complement marketing promotions
- Strategically grow Digicel’s brand through leading-edge design, development and preservation of stores
- Apply innovative and advanced design expertise to Digicel stores interior and exterior; align feel and look of stores to Digicel Jamaica’s strategy and brand positioning
- Define the customer experience expected in stores and develop a plan which includes people flow, queuing systems, seating plans and whatever else is needed
- Working cross-functionally with properties, operations, marketing and finance
Facilitate the development of project scope, schedule milestones and cost estimates for all store design activities Main
Liaise with Digicel Group to receive guidance on Store Designs
- Lead Digicel Store Design refresh campaigns in Jamaica Market
- Develop prototypes / 3D Models and schematics of store designs for approval
- Provide detailed costing on all design projects/initiatives
- Ensure ALL Digicel Jamaica stores are in compliance with design standards
- Create recovery and developmental plan for Digicel Stores that are below design standards or misaligned
- Develop tools to measure store design’s impact on customer experience
- Develop design plan to ensure shelves, spaces, lighting, sound, etc., are maximized to give the desired customer experience
- Train store team members on how to maintain standard of store by providing a checklist and instructions on fixes that they can undertake
- Coordinate and implement all projects as assigned/approved which may include new stores, remodels and special assignments e.g. new designs for marketing promotions
Create and communicate project details throughout the project life cycle - create and maintain accurate numerical data on all projects and have a general understanding of financial impacts on the business Qualifications
Diploma or Degree in Interior Design / Architecture / Project Management
- 2 years’ experience in Retail Merchandising or Interior Design (Businesses)
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated skills in relation to designing, space allocation and planning
- Manual drawing skills to develop preliminary solutions to design problems, individually or in a team environment
High proficiency in CAD or Microstation, 3D rendering applications and Microsoft Office _Functional Skills _
Ability to work well with others, while thinking strategically and conceptually
- Self-motivated and high level of accountability to coordinate multiple projects, develop and adhere to schedules, prioritize workload, work in a fast paced, challenging and continually evolving environment
- Computer literate
- Good Time Management skills
Job Title: Retail Experience and Design Executive
Job Function: Sales and Distribution
Location: Jamaica Market