EY Employment Tax @ EY in Ireland
Employment Tax @ EY
Requisition # IRE0029F
Post Date May 30, 2019
Employment Tax @ EY.
We have opportunities for people at different levels ranging from Senior Consultant to Senior Manager. These roles will work closely with the tax partners and management team and will involve the provision of practical and innovative tax solutions for clients. Strong technical, interpersonal and client relationship skills are required for this role. If you have a background in personal tax and are looking to move into a Big 4 environment, we would love to speak to you. These are excellent opportunities that will offer the right candidates a strong remuneration and career progression.
EY is one of the world's leading professional services firms with a world-wide presence and a world-class reputation. As part of our global tax advisory network, our personal tax practice has an outstanding reputation for the quality of service it offers to its clients. We are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to join the firm from Senior Consultant to Senior Manager
Your key responsibilities
· Engaging directly with employers and executives of EY clients in relation to complex employment tax related matters, including e.g. employment tax compliance, PAYE audits, management of workforce reduction programs and international assignments
· Advising clients on tax efficient compensation
· Provision of support with Revenue PAYE audits, to include interrogation of data and negotiating with Revenue
· Advising on executive and employee share incentive schemes, benefits-in-kind, etc
· Advising clients on the appropriate tax treatment of employee benefits and expenses to ensure compliance and manage risk while still incentivising employees
Skills and attributes for success
Specific employment tax experience is preferred, but qualified tax professionals with broad personal tax experience may also be considered.
Experience of advising multi-nationals and interacting with, Human Resource and Finance managers
To qualify for the role you must have
Experience of dealing with Revenue PAYE audits would be advantageous
Excellent project management skills
Advanced written and verbal communication skills
An ability to foster an efficient, innovative and team - oriented environment
Ideally, you’ll also have
A determination to build a career in Tax within Employment Tax
Display integrity within a professional environment
What we look for
We are looking for qualified Tax professionals to join our growing Employment Tax team.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build abetter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities andcreativefreedom to make things better.Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptionalEY experience lasts a lifetime.And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
- EY Jobs