Oracle Applications Sales Rep - HCM in Indonesia
Applications Sales Rep - HCM
To proactively develop the Oracle HCM
Applications business. Sales discipline, product awareness and a high standard
of professionalism are key qualities to ensure that we grow a sustainable
business leveraging all appropriate channels.
Reports to Sales Manager
Is a Individual Contributor
Carries an individual quota
Works towards annually agreed goals and
- Drive overall execution and sales
delivery of revenue targets for Oracle SaaS Applications
- Focus on selling Oracle Applications HCM
to existing customers and prospecting for new customers
in the assigned territory
- Provide accurate weekly forecast
updates to management
- Work with other Oracle sales teams
(Fusion Middleware, Systems, Industry and Technology) to identify opportunities
for Oracle Applications. Create value for these teams by proactively proposing
solutions to increase deal value, Oracle differentiation, and increase customer
- Contribute to product success by
building opportunity pipeline, qualifying prospects and closing business.
- Work in Oracle systems as required by
the role and specified by the manager (Oracle CRM, Oracle territory management
- Expand sales to current customers by
identifying additional business needs and selling the other ERP Applications
solution to meet those needs.
- Assess market opportunities and develop
territory plan to meet revenue objectives.
- Perform sales forecasting, account
planning and other related sales administrative tasks to grow assigned business
- Define Value Propositions for Oracle
- This individual should have the
professional presence to lead the sales process with appropriate customer
executives or to participate as a team member in the joint sales process with
- Collaborate with Business
Development/Pre-sales/Marketing teams to create sustainable lead generation for
- Maintain an understanding of Oracle’s
strategic direction and interpret its relevance to customers.
- Extensive experience in selling
Applications solutions such as HCM, ERP, ERP, EPM with 2 years in SaaS solution
- Competent in understanding Applications
market in the given geography and able to understand how to position Oracle
applications in the market landscape
- A mix of Hunting & Farming
experience is strongly preferred.
Competitive product knowledge
Experience/knowledge of selling
solutions using social media would be preferred.
- High level of communication skills,
both written and oral / excellent presentation skills
Influencing and negotiating skills
Customer focus and ability to build
- Experience selling to senior level
business owners (head of business unit) or IT Directors is a strong asset.
- Work closely with prospective clients
to understand their business objectives and create the most appropriate
solution to meet their needs
- Consultative selling experienced, able
to position solutions at an executive level.
- Can quickly develop a deep knowledge of
customer’s business and discuss issues from multiple angles
- Self-motivator with the ability to work
independently (as required)
Bachelor degree or above
Excellent written and oral English
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle
- s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire